• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

StonesWife

Momma & Wife WTT
Reaction score
I'm in the TWW and looking for SS buddies. I'm 2dpo today the 17th. I'm going to test the 31st if AF doesn't show. I am driving myself mad!! So who else is in this boat with me???

Hey! I'm in the same boat!! 2DPO today! going to TRY and relax this 2ww and not Symptom Spot like a mad woman :winkwink:

Well then we should keep each other busy until then. I know there's a few more girls out there in our boat. What are you going to do over Christmas? How long have you been TTC? I guess just tell me about yourself. I'll tell you about me too. I'm 22 and OH is 24 we live in the states. We've been together a year. We are technically WTT but I came off the pill in October to prepare. We are getting married in September. We haven't been careful at all this cycle and I thought I had already O-ed. I started OPK CD14 and it was negative until CD21 and we have BD 14th-16th unprotected so now I'm hoping for a new years BFP!!! We are spending Christmas at our house and my parents will be coming over for dinner Christmas day. I'm hoping I can just keep busy and wait it out. AF usually hits me around the 25 but hopefully she'll forget me this time!!!

Well then we should keep each other busy until then. I know there's a few more girls out there in our boat. What are you going to do over Christmas? How long have you been TTC? I guess just tell me about yourself. I'll tell you about me too. I'm 22 and OH is 24 we live in the states. We've been together a year. We are technically WTT but I came off the pill in October to prepare. We are getting married in September. We haven't been careful at all this cycle and I thought I had already O-ed. I started OPK CD14 and it was negative until CD21 and we have BD 14th-16th unprotected so now I'm hoping for a new years BFP!!! We are spending Christmas at our house and my parents will be coming over for dinner Christmas day. I'm hoping I can just keep busy and wait it out. AF usually hits me around the 25 but hopefully she'll forget me this time!!!

Ok, now for me , LOL. I'm 29 and DH turns 35 this Saturday. This is our 3rd cycle ttc so we haven't been trying too long. We also live in the states, Salt Lake City to be exact. Our first wedding anniversary is coming up on Jan 14th (Yay!) . I had a +OPK on CD 12 (12/14) and :sex: that night and the following night. I was hoping to DTD one more time as an insurance, but unfortunately we didn't home 'til super late. So here I am 2DPO and just going to wait it out. I think keeping each other company is a fantastic idea! congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I love planning mine :)

I am hoping for a BFP but if its not I'm okay with that too. I don't want to give birth the week before my wedding date lol We live in Montana not far off from you! What a birthday present that could be for DH!! I'm super excited to get married. My H2B is amazing and spending the rest of my life with him is too short!! lol My cycle was a bit odd this time. Although I'm not sure they're quite regular yet since comming off the bcp. I ovulated last cycle on cd18 and this time was cd21. So we'll see!

***Baby Dust To Us***

hey ladies! i'm planning on testing the 31st if AF doesn't show the 26th, or anytime after! :) Feeling crampy today though, so i think i might already be out this month. GOOD LUCK!

hey ladies! i'm planning on testing the 31st if AF doesn't show the 26th, or anytime after! :) Feeling crampy today though, so i think i might already be out this month. GOOD LUCK!

Well :dust: to us all! Cramping seems to be a sign of early pregnancy too. I'm way to early to even have any signs, only 2dpo. I'm hoping a :spermy: gets to my egg and the little bean sticks good!! We'll all keep each other busy till testing time!! Could be a great New Years!!

Hey ladies! I get to test on the 23rd, 10dpo, which is early, but Christmas day is 12dpo! Any my wedding is two days later! I got my positive OPK on the 12th with Clomid, and used pre-seed, so here's hoping we all get our BFP's this cycle!

(I'm 4dpo)

I'm testing on the 27th. AF is due around the 29th.... oohh maybe i should wait til the 31st with you all just to see if the :witch: comes or not. Best not to shatter my hopes with a BFN and then get AF on top of that.

ok.. well here i am waiting right along with you!

Well :dust: to us all! Cramping seems to be a sign of early pregnancy too. I'm way to early to even have any signs, only 2dpo. I'm hoping a :spermy: gets to my egg and the little bean sticks good!! We'll all keep each other busy till testing time!! Could be a great New Years!!

I know it's an early preg sign buuut.... i have no idea if or even when i ovulated this cycle! No fricken clue! i usually know know right away, then my cx drops right after, but this cycle it's different... i've been 'waiting to ov' and today just started cramping, no clue... :shrug:

I know it's an early preg sign buuut.... i have no idea if or even when i ovulated this cycle! No fricken clue! i usually know know right away, then my cx drops right after, but this cycle it's different... i've been 'waiting to ov' and today just started cramping, no clue... :shrug:

i have no clue when I OVd either! and I'm cramping too... so weird.

Here's hoping though!

do you have any other symptoms? or is it just the cramping?

Pnut: Yes you should wait and we can all test together!!

Emily: Congrats on your wedding! Pnut and I are getting married soon as well. Let us know how your testing goes. We'll all be right behind you testing the 31st.

Blessed: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us all! Here's to the cramps being implantation!! Hopefully I will get some implantation cramps soon!!

my lower back hurts
I feel like I can't sleep enough
my (.)(.) are a little sore

that's it for now though.

Hey ladies! I'm new to this site and 2 DPO, as well. Can I join the group? DH and I are both 33, and we have 1 son (5)- took us only 4 1/2 short years of trying! I have PCOS, and we tried everything short of IVF (no insurance coverage) to have a baby. Of course I ended up getting pregnant on my own! Anyway, it's great that I found this site and you girls to keep me company! Good luck to us all!

I'm testing on the 31st too :) boy is time being a real draaaaaaag :coffee: It feels like I've already waited a whole month to get to ovulation and now it seems that I might still be waiting for it ARGHHHH still my cycles are usually around 35 (I think) so I will be testing on the 31st and hopefully time goes quicker than it has so far. good luck everyone :) :flower:

my lower back hurts
I feel like I can't sleep enough
my (.)(.) are a little sore

that's it for now though.

i felt tired all last week, just the past two days i've been having trouble getting to sleep, then i feel rested in the morning even though i havn't slept much at all.. i normally get sore bbs about a week and a half before AF, and still not sore yet. Here's to hoping! Glad i have people going through the same thing! :hugs:

my bbs don't normally get sore till AF is arrived. So i'm hoping that's a good sign.

It is nice to know people going through the same things :hugs:

:dust:

blessedbylife and pnut - I hope those symptoms mean this is it for you!

vaniilla - we are both on ttc#3 :) Fx'd for you!

mom2e - Welcome! Best of luck ttc this time around! how long have you been ttc this time 'round?

stoneswife - we are only 2dpo and the sympton spotting has begun already...boy am I in trouble. I know it is way too early, but here's to hoping :)

:dust: all around!!

xx

Chipper- I am right there with you. I know its way early but my nipples are a bit sore. Not too much so I'm trying not put too much into it lol I said TRYING! My nipples never get sore for AF so here's to hoping.

Pnut & Blessed- I'm hoping for you girlies! The ss is sounding pretty positive. Any spotting with the cramps?

Vianilla- Welcome! We're all going nuts. Trying to keep each other sane but I think we're all just going crazy together! But we have each other.

Mom2be- You're right behind me I'm only 3dpo. Way to early for ss but as you probably read above I've got slightly sore nipples. I keep telling my uterus to accept it, telling eggy to stick and telling :spermy: to dig in! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->