2WW

Amy101

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm in the 2ww and AF is due 1/18 (in 6 days) my chart looks great but I'm scared to test, this is my second round of unmonitored Clomid, and I just met with the RE for the first time they drew labs on me and DH and he is going to have a SA next week. I been TTC for 8 months with one open tube, is this fails, then we will be doing a medicated cycle with IUI next... I nervous and scared but so ready of this. I'm TTC baby number 3 after a tube reversal (yeah I know very stupid idea) but it is what it is and here I am trying again.

16106428_10203220014818481_72294417_o.jpg

Hi ladies, I'm in the 2ww and AF is due 1/18 (in 6 days) my chart looks great but I'm scared to test, this is my second round of unmonitored Clomid, and I just met with the RE for the first time they drew labs on me and DH and he is going to have a SA next week. I been TTC for 8 months with one open tube, is this fails, then we will be doing a medicated cycle with IUI next... I nervous and scared but so ready of this. I'm TTC baby number 3 after a tube reversal (yeah I know very stupid idea) but it is what it is and here I am trying again.

View attachment 982451

I'm in the tww also! We are ttc our first, we've been trying for a year now 😓 I had a chemical in November that nearly made me want to put a hold on ttc but we took a break last month and started again full force this cycle. I am currently 3 DPO!

I'm TTC too... my first. Quit taking BCP one week into the pack last cycle. Was having non-stop yeast infections, yeast rashes, and oral thrush due to the combo of BCP and the inhaled corticosteroid for my asthma. DH and I have been kicking around the idea of a baby (he really wants one bad and I was on the fence for a while). Finally we just decided to stop the BCP and start trying. My infections cleared up within 2 weeks and haven't returned. I don't do any fancy testing, I just track my cycles on an app. I'm pretty sure I just O'd yesterday as I had some cramping for a few days and then some major pain for about 45 minutes last night (O?) and it was my projected O date. I'm only 1 day into my TWW and I'm already going nuts. Hoping for a BFP before Feb 2nd as that is DH birthday and it would be the best birthday surprise for him!

Hi ladies I'm on the tww my period is in 9days I'm 6dpo and trying so hard not to test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->