• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww....

Delmar

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm new here today!! Just wanted more opinions. Brief history.
TTC for over 3 years, had some fertility treatment (clomid & 3 x IUI's).
We now waiting to start IVF. Went to clinic for pre-period scan on 21st april. They saw 1 cyst that the hoped would be gone when we had to start. We are due to go back into clinic on my day 2 of period.
I was due AF yesterday, never arrived, nor today. Only symptoms sore boobs, ususally have cramping for 2 days before AF arrives, havent had any?
I did 2 f*rst resp tests yesterday, both had 2 faint (but not un-noticable) lines. Did another two today (tesco cheepo ones) 2 more faint lines.
What do I do? The clinic expecting me back in now any day...still no sign of AF? Could it be possible i've got my BFP, these things dont happen to me? :shrug:

Hi There....Has anyone been in my position & got a BFP??????? Thanks!

Hope someone can shed some light for you hun! Sorry I'm no help. Good luck. :dust:

Not been in your position im afraid but it might be worth trying a digi test to see what that says, to get faint lines on all tests you have done sounds promising though, fx for you and :dust:

xx

Hi hun, if you have a line then you have a line...can u post it? I was due to have ovarian drilling in Jan this year and prior to that we had been ttc with pcos for 2 years.....a couple of weeks before, I got my 1st ever BFP! (wasnt meant to be Im afraid and later mc at 10 wks) but it was an achievement to get that far! A lot of people I spoke to about it afterwards also knew people this had happened to just before they were due to go in for a procedure. I think cos u relax more. Let me know what happens x

Hi hun, if you have a line then you have a line...can u post it? I was due to have ovarian drilling in Jan this year and prior to that we had been ttc with pcos for 2 years.....a couple of weeks before, I got my 1st ever BFP! (wasnt meant to be Im afraid and later mc at 10 wks) but it was an achievement to get that far! A lot of people I spoke to about it afterwards also knew people this had happened to just before they were due to go in for a procedure. I think cos u relax more. Let me know what happens x

Thanks hun,
I've got a CB digital & I'm going to use it first thing tomorrow morn (thurs)
I'm so nervous, as they did see a cyst on my ovary on my pre-period scan. Of course I'm looking up all sorts of things on the internet, saying that the embie could possibly attach to an ovary & not be viable. Anyway I'll see what the digital says tomorrow, if it says preggers I'll ring the clinic, maybe they'll book me in for a scan or bloods.
thanks for the post xx:thumbup:

fingers crossed hun let us all no xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"