2WWers taking Clomid

hoptingfor3

Mom to three girls :)
Reaction score
This is my first cycle of Clomid and I believe I am experiencing (on and off) early symptoms of pregnancy but I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

I know I ovulated on 3/20 (+OPK) and then had intense cramping on 3/21. My OPKs last week were all still pretty dark but not quite positive. Now they are SUPER light, as I am 9DPO.

I have had a lot of cramping on and off for the last 3-4 days, in the same spot, right center right above the hairline. This is NOT normal AF cramping and I have also had sore BBS and other weird pains.

Is this normal when taking clomid? Did anyone experience this and not end up with a BFP while taking clomid?

Thanks in advance for anyinsight :)

This was also my first cycle of clomid 100mg taken CD3-7. I ov'd CD14 and had IUI's on cd14 and cd15. i also had that feeling at the right center above hairline, days 5-9dpo. Since yesterday i've been having some VERY dull AF like cramps. i'm due for AF 4/1, we'll see..

Fingers Xd for you Touch the Sky.

I am super irregular and haven't had an ovulating cycle since last summer, so I don't know how long my LP (so I dont know when I should start if the witch decides to show up).

I started getting a headache last night but its the same type of headache i got right before I ovulated, and sometimes get before AF shows up (during annovulatory cycles)

I am so conflicted as to what is going on and i cannot/will not test until my ICs show up tomorrow or thursday!

hi I am also on my first round of clomid 50 mg taken cd 3-7 and provera to bring on AF. I ov'd cd13. I am currently 11 dpo. And I have been so crampy but usually first day of cramp AF shows...but this is going on 3 or 4 days with on and off cramps with an upset stomach..I have gotten sick twice this week late at night...

fingers crossed that we all get our bfp.

hi I am also on my first round of clomid 50 mg taken cd 3-7 and provera to bring on AF. I ov'd cd13. I am currently 11 dpo. And I have been so crampy but usually first day of cramp AF shows...but this is going on 3 or 4 days with on and off cramps with an upset stomach..I have gotten sick twice this week late at night...

I haven't gotten sick but have had some neaseua on Saturday and some this morning mid morning. I hear you on the cramping. My cramps are different than any AF cramping I have ever had, so I want to take this as a good sign.

My mind keeps going back and forth as to whether I should hold out hope or just assume the old witch is on the way.

I haven't gotten sick but have had some neaseua on Saturday and some this morning mid morning. I hear you on the cramping. My cramps are different than any AF cramping I have ever had, so I want to take this as a good sign.

My mind keeps going back and forth as to whether I should hold out hope or just assume the old witch is on the way.

I understand what you mean about the hope and the witch...Im so confused and I try to keep hope but its just so hard when u have been down this road of trying for so long...idk very emotional today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->