<3 ••• April Easter Eggs ••• <3 (Testing thread) 2019 - 30 Testers 2 BFP’s so far!

Me too! I see it on the top

Wow Ciz, I didn’t think the bottom one would show a line on inverted pic. Are you testing again today?

Trying not to get too excited.
Will test tomorrow morning and post pics.
Ye it’s very faint but it’s being picked up. But I would stick to pink tests. They are far easier to see. Not sure I might test later this eve.

Ye it’s very faint but it’s being picked up. But I would stick to pink tests. They are far easier to see. Not sure I might test later this eve.

Fingers crossed for you!

Yep, definitely going to stick the pink. I ‘treated myself’ to the 3 pack clear blue but I am going to stick with first response now

I think I’m out. Its 11 dpo and my boobs are more or less no longer sore which usually means af is just around the corner.
Keeping fx for you hun

F27BB3AC-200D-4F0E-A212-8B5F02C69509.jpeg Can’t say I’m really seeing anything on this . Boobs don’t hurt half as much today, hardly any cm, moody today, seem to need to pee a lot but small amounts (no uti)

Sounds great Ciz!

Evening of 8DPO update: feeling out... cervix is hard. I’ve read it will be soft if preggers.

My cervix has been low firm closed since O and I am 15 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Been told its completely normol. I really thought I was out because of my cervix but I was wrong. Good luck hon

Last edited:
View attachment 1059902 Can’t say I’m really seeing anything on this . Boobs don’t hurt half as much today, hardly any cm, moody today, seem to need to pee a lot but small amounts (no uti)

Something on the top one is catching my eye but it seems in the wrong place.

8 dpo and creamy cm has thinned out, slight AF cramps and the odd pinch and boobs don’t feel as sore as they were this morning so AF is around the corner for me. I’m guessing Sunday/Monday. I’ve got so much on my plate I’m actually ok with that right now hehe.

How is everyone else? Soph have u tested again?

View attachment 1059902 Can’t say I’m really seeing anything on this . Boobs don’t hurt half as much today, hardly any cm, moody today, seem to need to pee a lot but small amounts (no uti)
I ses a line on the top one!! I would definitely keep testing. I am going by walmart today and hopefully they will have tests available. Im 12 dpo today.

Reactions: ciz
Morning, yeah Tesh I’ve just tested again @11 DPO. I think it’s an evap line that we saw on mine yesterday. It’s exactly the same today. No darkening. I think I could be out. AF due tomorrow
3452AB97-2894-489D-87AF-EBFFE4F1DB04.jpeg

Last edited:
I managed to get a few walmart cheapies, ill test in a few hours! Ive had pinching pains in my abdomen all day, buuut i could be symptom spotting too much. We will see.

I see a line on the strip you just took and i dont even have to squint!

I really don’t see it!

I managed to get a few walmart cheapies, ill test in a few hours! Ive had pinching pains in my abdomen all day, buuut i could be symptom spotting too much. We will see.

Let us know how it goes! At least one of us has to get our BFP!

Fx

I really don’t see it!

Let us know how it goes! At least one of us has to get our BFP!

Fx
It was negative :( I should have expected. I'll take one tomorrow with fmu. If negative then ill be waiting for AF

FEC6C3B6-1D88-4C0A-8373-6D400E6E3032.jpeg

It was negative :( I should have expected. I'll take one tomorrow with fmu. If negative then ill be waiting for AF

What DPO are you? Chart above is helping me stay positive. 10DPO 40% of pregnant women get a negative.

Fx

I did a test this morning (early, but couldn't wait) and BFN, unsurprisingly. I actually think I may have ovulated later than I previously thought so I'm not giving up totally but I'm not really hopeful.

(I woke up at 6am and did the test, then spent 2 hours analysing when I got pregnant in December and came to the conclusion I must have ovulated around Christmas Day which was CD23. I probably should have examined this data before trying again in order to actually BD on the right date but I didn't so this month is probably no good. Ah well, lesson learned)

Sorry for your BFNS Jay and Rose. We are still in until til AF shows.
I just got a bfn too.
Just did a FRER, absolutely nothing. Really thought I would get a BFP following the promising stick tests :

5A60D583-957F-414E-A750-7C4252594FFC.jpeg

Ugh, sorry about yours too!! So disappointing! Still, we can't rule it out until AF indisputably appears.

Just tried again with a stick.
I think the faint line is just where the water concentrated. It’s not pink53B90C9D-DD37-4C2C-BABC-82D51EF1C4B9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->