<3 ••• April Easter Eggs ••• <3 (Testing thread) 2019 - 30 Testers 2 BFP’s so far!

Sorry Soph. Frers are pretty accurate and I’m not seeing anything on there. Maybe those are indents on those other stick tests

Sorry Soph. Frers are pretty accurate and I’m not seeing anything on there. Maybe those are indents on those other stick tests
Yeah ive just done one with purely water to see if it still produces a line

Here is my 11DPO urine VS water comparison. Top test urine, bottom is water. Took a few different pics. Me and partner can only see a line in top test (urine) l. However my FRER plastic test came back bfn so very cautions. Having the feelings I have before AF in womb
F0645643-4FCD-40A9-B41F-BF3CAF5BB981.jpeg 8DFAA2F6-D94B-4471-81EF-AF190ACEC328.jpeg
49F0A554-B5DC-40F2-B036-D9E98A6E2EEC.jpeg

Last edited:
Gosh look at that! Good thing u tested it out with water.

I’ve had a really bad runny tummy this am (sorry for tmi) and feel extremely nauseous. Threw up just a little in my mouth :-# cramping as well. We had take out last night so possibly food poisoning, Gosh I feel miserable.

Last edited:
Gosh look at that! Good thing I tested it out with water.

I’ve had a really bad runny tummy this am (sorry for tmi) and feel extremely nauseous. Threw up just a little in my mouth :-# cramping as well. We had take out last night so possibly food poisoning, Gosh I feel miserable.

You never know, that could be a sign...

You never know, that could be a sign...
If my boobs weren’t smaller today and less sore and if i didn’t have a decrease in cm I would have thought it was a sign too.

But pretty sure AF will be here in time.

If my boobs weren’t smaller today and less sore and if i didn’t have a decrease in cm I would have thought it was a sign too.

But pretty sure AF will be here in time.

I’m starting to think my AF may come too. Oh well

Ladies I’ve just looked up reviews for the FR dip and reads that I’ve had faint positives on and it seems they are notorious for false positives :(

The FRER that came back negative detects lower levels of hcg, so I am going to take all of the dip and read stick tests as void.

Still, still in with a chance until AF shows :) Could have low levels of hcg like lots of other women do

Hi ladies

Testing tomorrow but wanted to see what everyone thinks if my chart if anyone can have a look for me I’d be greatful

39B714EC-6C61-490F-9905-03DDF262044F.png

Ladies I’ve just looked up reviews for the FR dip and reads that I’ve had faint positives on and it seems they are notorious for false positives :(

The FRER that came back negative detects lower levels of hcg, so I am going to take all of the dip and read stick tests as void.

Still, still in with a chance until AF shows :) Could have low levels of hcg like lots of other women do

You’re def still in with a chance Soph!

I never really know how to read these ](*,)

The dips are they ovulation and implantation ?

Just been trying to catch up.
jgirl25 and rose - fx for you lovelies still time.

Soph are those strips more sensitive than the cased ones? I can’t see a line on the water dipped one but that urine one is strong line.

Tesh - upset tummy both ends could well be sign. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Sarah - sorry lovely I can’t help temp charts confuse me entirely I wouldn’t know where to begin lol.

Very faint lines on these. Not getting too excited yet. 675072DE-519F-4910-85D9-12E5415AE056.jpeg

Very faint lines on these. Not getting too excited yet. View attachment 1059952

Ciz I see something on both of those!! Eek. Fx for you those lines look great

No, the opposite with mine: plastic cased one is more sensitive :(
So it's not looking great. I am dis-counting the strip ones as so many women have had false positives with them (looked up reviews today)

I don't have any pregnancy symptoms

Reactions: ciz
Ciz I see something on both of those!! Eek. Fx for you those lines look great

No, the opposite with mine: plastic cased one is more sensitive :(
So it's not looking great. I am dis-counting the strip ones as so many women have had false positives with them (looked up reviews today)

I don't have any pregnancy symptoms

Oh really? It’s such a convincing line too. When is your af due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->