<3 ••• April Easter Eggs ••• <3 (Testing thread) 2019 - 30 Testers 2 BFP’s so far!

Definitely out as AF came totally unexpectedly! Four days early and with none of my normal symptoms. I guess my cycle is still messed up from my miscarriage. Good luck to everyone who's still in!

Oh really? It’s such a convincing line too. When is your af due?

I know, I was excited. AF due tomorrow. I know that my Bub will come at the right time so staying optimistic whatever the outcome

Definitely out as AF came totally unexpectedly! Four days early and with none of my normal symptoms. I guess my cycle is still messed up from my miscarriage. Good luck to everyone who's still in!

Sorry Rose! Good luck for your next cycle <3

I tested today at 9dpo with smu (im possibly 8dpo), I was using a CB early detection but was a bit of a failed attempt at testing as I dropped the pot I was holding my wee in so literally had the smallest amount to dip in! but I thought I saw a vvfl so when I went out I picked up a couple of cheaper tests and then I’m not wasting my other expensive one.

This pic was taken within 2 mins, from the time I went toilet and sat back downstairs, the dye had just finished running through.

Can anyone see anything? I’m sure I can! I’ve included the tweaked pics aswel but the first one is the original, sorry really bad lighting!

FEA6E932-D879-4EF2-A387-68E954D70459.jpeg BDC8E5D6-D3BF-48D5-BF6A-903340869F75.jpeg E03E3109-9788-4933-A8F8-CA0AAE30FE3F.jpeg

I tested today at 9dpo with smu (im possibly 8dpo), I was using a CB early detection but was a bit of a failed attempt at testing as I dropped the pot I was holding my wee in so literally had the smallest amount to dip in! but I thought I saw a vvfl so when I went out I picked up a couple of cheaper tests and then I’m not wasting my other expensive one.

This pic was taken within 2 mins, from the time I went toilet and sat back downstairs, the dye had just finished running through.

Can anyone see anything? I’m sure I can! I’ve included the tweaked pics aswel but the first one is the original, sorry really bad lighting!

View attachment 1059955 View attachment 1059957 View attachment 1059959

I see something in the middle pic! Looks like it could be faint pink line

View attachment 1059955 View attachment 1059957 View attachment 1059959

Omg I totally see that line even in the normal pic!!!!! Yay!!!!

When will u test again? I’m so excited for u!! How are your symptoms so far?

Sorry Rose :hugs: I hope next cycle is better for you

I’m bit emotional and nervous at even a hint of a line like this within the timeframe. I don’t want to build my hopes up.

If I’m totally honest unlike every other month I have no symptoms.. at all! Only thing different is I had twingy cramps for a few days after ov which don’t usually start til around now. But at the moment I feel nothing different, not even sore boobs which I always always get when I’m coming up to af. So I feel kind of out but don’t necessarily feel like AF is coming either :dohh:

I’m bit emotional and nervous at even a hint of a line like this within the timeframe. I don’t want to build my hopes up.

If I’m totally honest unlike every other month I have no symptoms.. at all! Only thing different is I had twingy cramps for a few days after ov which don’t usually start til around now. But at the moment I feel nothing different, not even sore boobs which I always always get when I’m coming up to af. So I feel kind of out but don’t necessarily feel like AF is coming either :dohh:

That sounds really promising! I had no symptoms with ds except pinching a few days after Ov and sore boobs off and on until I got my bfp then they got really sore. Sore boobs are on the way for you I’m sure!

Are u going to try a Frer?

Well I’ve got another CB for morning, if there’s anything there I’ll pick a frer up. Don’t want to spend too much on tests it get so expensive when looking for these early lines!

Well I’ve got another CB for morning, if there’s anything there I’ll pick a frer up. Don’t want to spend too much on tests it get so expensive when looking for these early lines!

Yes true it’s 9 dpo and it’s the first cycle I haven’t tested yet. But after your test I’m soo tempted to go out and grab a test lol. I’m going to see if I can hold out until Sunday!

Update on my ‘stomach bug’ this morning- I was nauseous and had cramping from 6am until around 11am. Started to feel a bit better but still had back/rib ache and a bit of tummy cramps.

Abdomen just feels tender now.

Dh had the leftovers of my meal from last night this morning- I almost died thinking ‘poor you you don’t know what you’re in for’! He hasn’t been sick so wondering if the food is what caused my bad tummy and nausea this morning.

If your OH hasn’t been sick then hopefully it’s a good sign!

Well I usually manage to get to 10dpo without testing but because we got timing good this cycle and I had those very strong opks which I’ve not managed to catch before, I’m a little more impatient than usual!

You have to update if you do end up testing!

Well I usually manage to get to 10dpo without testing but because we got timing good this cycle and I had those very strong opks which I’ve not managed to catch before, I’m a little more impatient than usual!

I def will hehe. I’m going to be strong and try my best though! Can’t wait for your next test update :flower:

Another BFN for me. I am definitely out girls but I cannot wait to see who gets their BFP's! DH and I werent really trying this month and DD once in the window. (I wanted to wait just a little longer) we will probably be tring big time next month!

I definitely see the line! Definitely test again in the morning and i bet it will be dark!!

Well I’ll def have to give In and buy a frer for morning. I ended up doing my other CB tonight after a 3 hour hold.

Taken at 2mm. Original is the top one. There’s something very faint in person but hard to pick up on camera

Will update in the morning!

52D12479-1D69-40A8-BE32-B541B407AAA2.jpeg 865FB64E-BA2C-4D20-AD31-E1FAE2A47236.jpeg 3FEDD840-41E7-4078-A68F-D8BE547C9CE8.jpeg

Totally seeing something Anababe!! Fx this is the start of your BFP!

Well I’ll def have to give In and buy a frer for morning. I ended up doing my other CB tonight after a 3 hour hold.

Taken at 2mm. Original is the top one. There’s something very faint in person but hard to pick up on camera

Will update in the morning!

View attachment 1059967 View attachment 1059968 View attachment 1059970
Def seeing that super faint line on the cb!

I really think this is it for you yay! Can’t wait for you to confirm with the FRER tomorrow!!

Anababe I definitely see a line in the pink dye tests. I also see a line in the CB but I honestly don't trust CB +- tests because I've legit had several false positives on them...but the pink dye tests I would trust for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->