<3 ••• April Easter Eggs ••• <3 (Testing thread) 2019 - 30 Testers 2 BFP’s so far!

So 15 dpo today for me and no af yet. I haven’t tested yet and plan to use first urine tomorrow morning if nothing comes. I continue to have af like cramping that is not as bad as when af arrives generally and aching boobs mainly the right. I checked my cervix today and it’s still high hard and closed. Generally I feel it soften right before af arrives.

Fingers crossed she stays after away and I get to test tomorrow.

So 15 dpo today for me and no af yet. I haven’t tested yet and plan to use first urine tomorrow morning if nothing comes. I continue to have af like cramping that is not as bad as when af arrives generally and aching boobs mainly the right. I checked my cervix today and it’s still high hard and closed. Generally I feel it soften right before af arrives.

Fingers crossed she stays after away and I get to test tomorrow.
All sounds promising lovely. Can’t wait for update :)

All sounds promising lovely. Can’t wait for update :)
Unfortunately after getting my hopes up the witch showed her face during dinner tonight. Bit upset but at least I can now enjoy my holiday and will still be able to try again before having to go back to work in just over 2 weeks time. On to the next month of trying

Sorry AF arrived Kimmy, good luck for this next cycle x

Unfortunately after getting my hopes up the witch showed her face during dinner tonight. Bit upset but at least I can now enjoy my holiday and will still be able to try again before having to go back to work in just over 2 weeks time. On to the next month of trying
Ohhhh nasty witch! I wish you all the best for this cycle and enjoy your holidays :)

2A0BF192-8C07-4F33-B463-A70B0591463A.jpeg AE2BF0D1-D1CC-4592-A1E8-CAAA1927C364.jpeg

Ah and the madness continues. Some faint lines appeared again today I did 3 tests with same pee sample all 3 very faint lines. I think af due tomorrow or Tuesday latest.

Last edited:
Ciz I can definitely see that! Hope AF stays away!

Reactions: ciz
Af arrived. Nevermind

Ladies we have a squinter!! Two TV faint on CB early detection and this one a cheap test. Tell me you can see it?! Af is due Thursday

Screenshot_20190429-121032_Instagram.jpg

Do u have pics of the other tests? Yay I really hope this is it for you!

Sorry AF got you Kimmy and Ciz. AF is due today so may be joining you shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->