<3 ••• April Easter Eggs ••• <3 (Testing thread) 2019 - 30 Testers 2 BFP’s so far!

Well I’ve got another CB for morning, if there’s anything there I’ll pick a frer up. Don’t want to spend too much on tests it get so expensive when looking for these early lines!

Pink tests look great. Wouldn’t trust the clear blue, they all seem to leave a grey down the middle, mine did and turned out to be negative.

Morning of 12DPO:
0.2 degree temp drop :(
BFN
Looks like AF is on her way

10dpo- tender boobs, slight cramping from the middle of the night, backache, achey hips, cm has changed from creamy to milky with a bit of ewcm

AF is def on the way for me. Should arrive Sunday/Monday

Hey ladies!

Just got my UTI test results... they were negative! Never experienced peeing like this before.

Got referred for blood test but she couldn't find my vein so I am going back in the morning and will get the results on Tuesday.

Both tests this morning bfn for me.

So today is 13dpo and af is due tomorrow. My boobs are no longer sore at all but I got asked if I had a boob job (generally small chested) and they have been bigger so it may be a sign. I had a small amount of cramping which I thought af might be making an appearance this morning but has faded and not come back. I’m trying to enjoy my time away being as normal as possible but still hopeful I get this BFP this month (I really don’t want af on my holiday lol.

Hope AF stays away Tesh!

Kimmy - fx af stays away and you get your BFP soon!

Ciz - Sorry you got bfn, how many dpo are you?

BFN for me this morning on a cheap strip test, can’t pick up frer but I’m thinking I might wait now, I expected at least a faint line on this mornings. Knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes up yesterday. AF Is due tomorrow if I go off my usual cycle length or Tuesday if I go off my LP as I ov’d 3 days later than usual this cycle. So expecting her to arrive at some point between now and Tuesday. Added pic of This mornings test but def not seeing anything

41260FF6-34EA-4838-AA58-B8DB4B603207.jpeg

Last edited:
Hope AF stays away Tesh!

BFN for me this morning on a cheap strip test, can’t pick up frer but I’m thinking I might wait now, I expected at least a faint line on this mornings. Knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes up yesterday. AF Is due tomorrow if I go off my usual cycle length or Tuesday if I go off my LP as I ov’d 3 days later than usual this cycle. So expecting her to arrive at some point between now and Tuesday. Added pic of This mornings test but def not seeing anything

View attachment 1059996

I’m either 11dpo or 12dpo. Still couple days to go.

I’m not seeing anything on yours lovely sorry

Both tests this morning bfn for me.

Sorry to hear about your BFNs Ciz. Still a chance with no AF!

So today is 13dpo and af is due tomorrow. My boobs are no longer sore at all but I got asked if I had a boob job (generally small chested) and they have been bigger so it may be a sign. I had a small amount of cramping which I thought af might be making an appearance this morning but has faded and not come back. I’m trying to enjoy my time away being as normal as possible but still hopeful I get this BFP this month (I really don’t want af on my holiday lol.

let us know how you go Kimmy! Fingers crossed for you

Hope AF stays away Tesh!

View attachment 1059996

Not seeing anything on there. Fx for when you next test

Reactions: ciz
Hope AF stays away Tesh!

View attachment 1059996
Sorry Ana not seeing anything on today’s test but these ic tests aren’t very sensitive this early. Maybe pic up a Frer today or tomorrow it should be more accurate by then?

How are u feeling today symptom-wise?

Omg.. please please tell me this is real?
Pic was taken after a minute soon as dye had run though.

Is this my rainbow? An emotional mess is kind of an understatement at the moment lol I’m too scared to be excited. It’s still showing BFN on cheapies.

Gosh I hope you can all see it!

9B23F5BA-B7AC-40B0-B79B-6E3BECB854B8.jpeg 654BC11C-2F8B-4867-82D6-DA74421B6A96.jpeg

Is this my rainbow? An emotional mess is kind of an understatement at the moment lol I’m too scared to be excited. It’s still showing BFN on cheapies.

View attachment 1059998 View attachment 1059999

Wow! I can see it! It looks very clear to me! Congratulations :yellow:

Looks like a positive to me and I can never see anything on these tests. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean. How exciting. I hope I get to see this second line soon myself x

Def think that’s positive if it appeared within the time frame!

Yay!!! I’m sooo happy for you! I would def get a digi to confirm!

Your opinion ladies. Which day would you say I had a surge? Because I was originally going by the 13th as it was first positive. But do you think 14th is more likely ?37B4E027-0833-4C64-A2BB-94C022B5FAD4.jpeg

Your opinion ladies. Which day would you say I had a surge? Because I was originally going by the 13th as it was first positive. But do you think 14th is more likely ?View attachment 1060005
I would say the 14th as it seems more consistent and maybe a tad darker on those two tests

Reactions: ciz
Your opinion ladies. Which day would you say I had a surge? Because I was originally going by the 13th as it was first positive. But do you think 14th is more likely ?View attachment 1060005

I’d definitely say the 14th

I did another frer with only an hour or so hold and still the same. I think this really is our BFP <3

79286AD8-8350-491A-9F23-D38F129DD14F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->