<3 ••• April Easter Eggs ••• <3 (Testing thread) 2019 - 30 Testers 2 BFP’s so far!

33B9C252-1EA7-4DD6-9729-AADE0C285EB3.jpeg
Anything do you think ladies? Weather isn’t helping my mood today need some sunshine lol

I gave in at 10dpo and tested lol

BFN for me. Onwards to next cycle.

Good luck to all those still testing :flower:

Please update us when u can x

14454E95-4B55-4A04-ACA2-5C23F6A95B08.jpeg

Tesh your chart looks promising with a second rise. 10dpo is too early to count yourself out. Good luck!

Sorry just a serial testing thread stalker that had to chime in :haha:

Good luck to the rest of the testers and hope May brings more bfps.

20BD794C-0856-4FAF-ACF0-9A5EC4C14481.jpeg
Ok now I’m going crazy! These tests are teasing

Thanks Ciz and Flueky :flower:

Have a headache this evening another AF sign and on and off slight crampiness. Won’t be surprised if AF is here tomorrow!

Here’s the test after half an hour with a faint blue line - not trusting it obviously as it is after the time limit.

I’m def going to hold out until AF now

0FC10BB4-7A87-44C4-82A2-F278B14398E5.jpeg

Nothing this morning for me bfn. Pretty sure it’s not gonna happen never mind onto next cycle 88C4CBA8-61B0-4285-8C32-C62268E54C17.jpeg

So af was due today and hasn’t come yet. I thought she was here today as after hubby and I had some early morning holiday sex I had a tinge of blood and very slight cramping so I put a tampon in but there was nothing when I took it out. I can’t have implanted this late can I? My boobs have also started aching again especially my right one to the point it hurt putting body soap on in the shower. Definitely not a normal cycle. I’m really hopeful after thinking I was out a few days ago.

Kimmy IB typically comes 2-3 days after implantation. Could have been the sex though too. Test again to be sure!

Thanks Ciz and Rose. Tbh it’s nice to be out of the tww.

Kimmy this sounds promising! Let us know how you go

AF got me a couple days ago. Cycle 5 here we go...

I didn’t think I’d be testing until May but I started way early today and there is something there. Evap or vvvfl? Please don’t tell me it’s invalid bc I opened it. That’s not true of dip sticks in a cassette. That rule generally only applies to midstream tests and other tests in which there is a plastic film covering the test area. All tests can get evaps though. So, what do you think? Vvvfl or evap?

C0CB37AD-EED6-4AB7-BFB0-31254F6D7E28.jpeg

I didn’t think I’d be testing until May but I started way early today and there is something there. Evap or vvvfl? Please don’t tell me it’s invalid bc I opened it. That’s not true of dip sticks in a cassette. That rule generally only applies to midstream tests and other tests in which there is a plastic film covering the test area. All tests can get evaps though. So, what do you think? Vvvfl or evap?

View attachment 1060072

Looks like a pink line. Fx it’s a bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->