pinkwaters

Mommy to a fabulous son and LTTTC no.2
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm having a minor breakdown I can't bring my self to test yet
I was due for AF on the 29th of September
My cycle has been 26-29 days the past few months but occasionally 30 or 31 days
It's day 33 now no AF, cramps this morning though
I've been disappointed so many times (I've tested when it's dragged to day 31 only to get AF) but day 33 it'd be pure mean to get it now :(
Any thoughts?
Last night I was so hopeful but today it feels like it's coming and I'm just stressed out and panicking

I have one ivf baby (now a 3 y/o boy) it would be a dream come true to give him a sibling I can feel myself breaking down as I type this

Sorry just too emotional
I'm ok when AF comes but to get this hopeful :(

I'm really new here (I've accidentally spammed everywhere) so I can't say much but I just want to wish you all the luck. :hugs:

Sounds pretty promising ^^ just test you can't do anything else besides wait and wait. I know that feeling where you don't wanna know because your scared that you'll be disappointed again and holding onto the hope that it's positive is the only thing that doesn't break you down totally. But 3 -4 days late is pretty late so I'd say test. And if it's negative then you can have a good cry and have maybe a talk with your dh or vent here ^^ I'll listen and if it's postive then yay!! I'll be super happy for you.

I get the whole you want a sibling for your son. My 4 year old son keeps asking me when we will finally have a baby. It's so heartbreaking. I got my fingers crossed for you that it's postive. <3

My heart broke reading this :(. I really hope you get your positive, I think it's up to you if you test today and get your answer or wait another day or two to see... Good luck!!

Thank you ladies your words are such kind support
I ended up with a major breakdown :( AF came while I was at work and I had to keep going. Got home and proper balled my eyes out. I let myself believe I was. Dh thought so too, it really had us this time.
I'm ok when I get AF each cycle but to go upto day 33 for the first time ever ... Not a good feeling at all
I'm still not ready for ivf again, I know I can't prepare myself for Something like ivf but the disappointments eat me up I need time that I'm not even sure I still have
I'm 29 but my egg count is super low and a late cycle doesn't look encouraging

Sorry for the rant ladies
Goodluck to you <3

Don't apologize for ranting :) thats what we are here for :) I'm so sorry that AF came.. that totally sucks.. :( especially at that point you are convinced that you are pregnant that's even worse of a blow then.
A good cry always helps pinkwater ^^ and maybe ivf is a good idea. Can you afford it?or would it be troublesome to do?

I kinda know how you felt a day ago... I am now 4 days over and nothing... and I did a test yesterday evening and bfn. :( so I totally know how you feel. I am ready to cry .. actually I did cry after the test yesterday. It was a hard blow. How you feeling now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->