3/4 dpo and feel like witch is coming....

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like this? Im trying to stay possitive about it but I have no other syptoms at all :( xxx

UPDATE --- sat at my desk thinking about it. It feels like a dull ache in my lower back which is there constantly. xx

im 4dpo and i feel like af is coming..having tons of af cramping, dizzyness, thirsty and bleeding gums yesterday...i dont know what it means but im not ruleing anything out either..good luck to the both of us, and make sure to symptom spot with me:flower:

Definitly
.... I just feel like I wanna cry today ... It really feels like im going to come on any second :( :( :( xx

WELL ITS NOT ITS WAYYYYY. TO EARLY If you start any bleeding today, it would be implantation and thats a good thing!!!!!!!!

After a day of aches just the witch just got me 5 days early - gutted - time to start again. Hope you guys have better luck xx

Ya i am feeling the same way today at 4dpo, i can feel what feels like af coming but i feel it my lower back to it would be way to early for my period think it might be implantation myself

I'm 3dpo. Feel a little achey in my uterus. I've been pregnant twice and it is too early for symptoms for me. Implantation usually happens for me at 9 - 12 dpo.

I can tell you that the first time I was pregnant, I had every symptom of AF coming on. I was utterly shocked when I got my BFP. It felt exactly like AF!

I hope we all get our BFP's this month!

That had to be one of the worst 3 hours ive ever had lol I tried to sleep around 9:30 after i had slight cramping why siting down, Well went to lay down and it got worse and more intense sharp quick pains on the left side right by my hip bone around my ovarie ! Defintaly thinking that was implantation cramping its almost gone now though thank god !:thumbup:

Ruskiegirl - I hope it is implantation for you :) ahhh your 5DPO just like me. Have you got anyother syptoms? I think I am looking into everything way too much lol xx

Ya i hope so to, Got a headache this morning and theres a pressure or fullness feeling on the left side where i had those cramps last night, And my temp rose this morning so things might be looking up :thumbup:Other then that i feel good this morning so far have to see what the day brings.

im 5do today to and have been very dizzy and mild headaches...temp dropped this morning though:-(

I still havent got any thing new to report... god I hope this is our month girls xx

:cry:Well guys i was wrong =/ looks like im ovulating today , Cant belive i got my cycle so messed up im sorry :cry:

I have the same thing!!! I am 4DPO and I have had mild like AF cramps in my stomach and I know I NEVER have them this early before I start my AF and I have a LP of 15 days way to early for AF symptoms for me ... hoping this is it!!!

Positive3 ovulation tests x 3 and im hurting like ovulation plus my cervix changed and its defintly soft, This is my first cycle actualy charting and checking stuff everyday so i got mixed up :cry: I actualy feel a little embarassed honestly, But who knows mabey im wrong lol and the positive opks are a sign that i have hcg in my system Fx But for now im gonna say ovulation cause what i thought was ovultion on cycle day 9 and 10 wasnt hurting like this and today is normaly the kind of pain i feel on ovulation day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->