3/4 dpo and feel like witch is coming....

Usually 28 days although it can vary from 28 to 31

Ya :thumbup: Only one shot tho at making a baby =( hubby works tonight and already bd today might be able to tom tho got my FX lol

I have the same thing!!! I am 4DPO and I have had mild like AF cramps in my stomach and I know I NEVER have them this early before I start my AF and I have a LP of 15 days way to early for AF symptoms for me ... hoping this is it!!!

I'm the same as you SidneyGirl. 4dpo and mild AF like cramps. They have been pretty constant since yesterday. My last 2 pregnancies, my boobs hurt a lot and they don't right now. But I've never had cramps like this so early. I'm so confused and so anxious to test!

Ruskie, sorry about the miscalculation. Get BD'ing, you could still get your BFP this month!!!

Hopeful, how are you feeling? Still have those cramps???

Heaven, I've had those temp dips (had one today). It doesn't mean anything until you look at the big picture. You are still in the running for sure!

Come on girls, let's all get our BFPs!!!

xoxo

UMMM yikes guys have any of you ever had this ?? I just had this huge glob of snot like cm and ive never noticed anything like it before any ideas ??

Sounds like egg white cm. Sounds like ovulation is about to happen.

Ruskie...sounds like an excellent time to bd to me

I'm about 3/4dpo (ticker is off) and I'm super crampy...don't know what that means but they feel almost like AF is coming even tho I know she isn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->