3 Bedroom 1 Bath slice of California Heaven

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
So DH and I have our house on .25 acres in Sunny California. Big back yard with a garden, I mow the lawn ever weekend. We bought our house 3 years ago and DH is drawing up the plans for our addition. We have been paying off our bills so we can start a family and add on to our house. Sounds like the "AMERICAN DREAM" 8)

DON'T BE FOOLED :evil: ONE BATHROOM :evil: :evil: :evil:

THAT WILL BE THE FIRST THING TO CHANGE WHEN WE ADD ON TO OUR HOUSE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DO YOU KNOW THAT DH AND I PLAY ROCK PAPER SCISORS TO SEE WHO GET TO GO TO THE BATHROOM FIRST? :loo:

I ALWAYS LOOSE. THIS IS ME EVERY DAY :loo: :loo: :loo:

THIS IS DH EVERY DAY :happydance:

THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE WHEN I GET MY BFP THEN.....

THIS IS DH EVERY DAY :loo: :loo: :loo:

AND THIS WILL BE ME EVERY DAY :dance: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yipee:

SUZ

loving it, do you use the rock paper siccors for anything else

Lmao Suz!!!

You tell him!! ... ever thought of playing a trick when he desprate for a pee like putting cling film over the bowl?? hehehe

:rofl: Thanks Yvanne for the post earlier about the bots. Found this post cause it was being viewed by a bot......

:rofl: Some things never change....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Except we dont play rock paper scisors....We just run....Winner gets to wee first:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i just woke up and this post makes no sense to me yet..... will reply later when i understand whaqt u r talking about!

:rofl: Thanks Yvanne for the post earlier about the bots. Found this post cause it was being viewed by a bot......

:rofl: Some things never change....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Except we dont play rock paper scisors....We just run....Winner gets to wee first:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

see the bots are ace!!!! :rofl:

I missed this one! :rofl: Suz!
How long now till you can get another bathroom added on?

We are still designing the additions to our house. Then we have to figure out how to finance it. So it will be a while.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->