3 consecutive miscarriages bfp

Tierney13

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first post. I have had a bumpy road Trying for #2 for 2yrs 3 months.
I have had 3 miscarriages in 10 months.
Identical twins at 9 weeks. Then another 5 months later at 10 weeks. Then another straight after that at 6 Weeks. I have been told it's been "bad luck". Last week I had a bfp 12 dpo then 4 days later bled heavily for one day and then it stopped.
I was sure I had lost again.
I still feel as if I am pregnant so have done a couple of hpts expecting them to be bfn yet they seem to be getting stronger. It's too early to see on scan.
Has this happened to anyone? I'm scared to get my hopes up.

I don't know but it sounds like ur still pg go see the dr and find out for sure. Have they done any testing since you've had 3 mc? usually they will do the full work up then? I hope u find out soon xx

Hi
Ive had 3 miscarriages too and was told it was just bad luck aswell, I would just go to the doctor and have ur hcg level checked but it sounds promising that the pregnancy tests are getting darker, hope it goes ok for you. xx

I was told it was bad luck too, but I net to see a RE anyway, had lots of tests run and found some things wrong. I likely would have just kept miscarrying over and over.

Hi ladies.
Thanks for replies. Still finding my way around site. I'm using my iPhone so I think it's a little tricky.
I had blood test done after last miscarriage an they found low level anti nuclear antibodies so I've been taking aspirin.
I feel there is not much that can be done right now except wait it out. I know I can have blood test for hcg levels but I actually think it would make me even more anxious.
I'll call my doc on Monday and test again over the weekend. I have a beautiful 4 year old son and I had a bleed with him also but I was further along and went straight to doc and he was fine.
I also had another son in 2003 who was still born at 22 weeks for totally unrelated reasons. I just wish this was easier for us all. Xx

This pregnancy did not end well. Positive test faded to negative by Monday.
Devastated obviously. Having more bloods done. Chromosome testing for myself and hubby.
All other tests have shown nothing wrong.
My ob said he has left no stone unturned.
We will just keep trying.

Were you tested for MTHFR? Some docs overlook that. What about high NK cells? I would request to see a reproductive endocrinologist. I'm so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->