3 days and counting the minutes!

klouise1993

Reaction score
I've never felt more nervous/excited in all my life!! My 12 week scan is on Tuesday and I can't stop thinking about it what if this, what if that?? Urgh someone shake me!!

totally normal to feel that way!!! but everything will be fine! exciting your scan is so close!!!

At one point I'll be glad when it's over as I'm dying to tell everyone now as can't really hide my now visible bump anymore xx

My first scan is Tuesday also! I was terrified but I found baby's heartbeat yesterday on my Doppler so I feel much much better! ☺☺☺ good luck with your scan!

My first scan is Tuesday also! I was terrified but I found baby's heartbeat yesterday on my Doppler so I feel much much better! ☺☺☺ good luck with your scan!

Thank you when are you due? Xx

The big day is so close I can almost touch it! Tomorrow definitely can't come quick enough!!

Right now my EDD is October 26th based on lmp. I have an ultrasound Tuesday though and Idk if that'll change or not :) but i don't expect it to really... today is probably gonna crawl by, lol. I'm gonna try and keep busy by super cleaning. Dh and I smoke but I've switched to an e_cig and I'm trying to quit. Almost there! Yay! But he still smokes and does it in the house occasionally :( i told him no more and now I'm gonna scrub this house top to bottom and change the air filters, wash walls and get everything smoke free. That should keep my mind off tomorrow for a bit...

Tell me about it I'm in the UK and it's only half 11 in the morning!!!! OMG it's so going to drag by! I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow as the letter says allow up to 2 hours! My edd is 30th September which is perfect as no one I knows birthday is around then 😁.
I'm also a smoker and I'm trying so very hard to quit but I did have to have a sly one when I woke up as my nerves are a wreck today, I scrubbed the house top to bottom yesterday which I shouldn't of done as now today I have literally nothing to do 😵😖 I might just have a film day and try and keep still lol 😬😨

Lol. I'm literally counting the hours! My appointment is at 2pm and i have to be early by half hour. And they said it'll take a couple hours also. This is my fourth baby but it's been almost 9 years since i was pregnant Last. It's dh's first baby though and he is super excited about the appointment and keeps asking me a million questions! Lol. He's 52 and I'm 32, it still amazes me that he never had any children but he said he's never found someone that he wanted to have children with(awwww ❤). He's an amazing partner and he's gonna be an amazing father ❤❤❤ i found baby on the Doppler again today so i have no worries at this point, just excitement!
As for the smoking, Idk if they have e-cigarettes where you are but they are much healthier and actually they really work! For me atleast, they calm the craving and they taste better. Just fyi ☺

I am starting to get a little worried and anxious myself because my 12 week scan is Thursday. I did however, get to see the baby at 6 weeks and 9 weeks because I went through IVF. But it took me so long to get pregnant and we went through so much to get here, that I am just terrified that something will go wrong. It may or may not be a rational fear but it is there none-the-less. I just feel like Im in the clear if this appt goes okay, it still seems so surreal and Im scared one day it will all just go away.

8 hours and 45 minutes to go oh my God I have never ever been so nervous in my entire life, I can't keep still at all, Im feeling sick, excited but mainly nervous as hell, I've also had my stomach do flips on me but that might be the little bean moving around in there OMG come on Kate pull yourself together!!!

I saw your other post, congrats! That's always nice being bumped up to the second tri ☺ less worrying! And now you're out of "hot water" so to speak ☺ everything went perfect at my scan and my dates were spot-on ☺ good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I'll see you in the second trimester soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->