3 days before period, 11 dpo and negative pregnancy test :(

Britt94

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My fiancé and I are TTC. I ovulated last month on October 30. I am suppose to start my period November 13th. I have taken a test every day since 6 days before ovulation. I have taken both clear blue and first response seeing as how they say they can tell you as early as 6 days before. I keep getting a BFN! I am dying to know if I'm pregnant! The only symptoms I have is swollen breasts, sore nipples, and cramping in my left side and uterus cramping. I haven't had any implantation spotting. But I also didn't have that with my son either. We are so anxious to know! Did anyone get negatives 3 days before ovulation but ended up being pregnant ? And how soon did u get a positive?

Hi everyone,

My fiancé and I are TTC. I ovulated last month on October 30. I am suppose to start my period November 13th. I have taken a test every day since 6 days before ovulation. I have taken both clear blue and first response seeing as how they say they can tell you as early as 6 days before. I keep getting a BFN! I am dying to know if I'm pregnant! The only symptoms I have is swollen breasts, sore nipples, and cramping in my left side and uterus cramping. I haven't had any implantation spotting. But I also didn't have that with my son either. We are so anxious to know! Did anyone get negatives 3 days before ovulation but ended up being pregnant ? And how soon did u get a positive?

hello I ovulated on Oct 30 too. Last 3 cycles have been 30-35 days, so the 13th would put me in expected period "range". So far I tested once on 8 Dpo with a bfn! I plan on testing again on 12 dpo. Honestly everyone gets their bfp on different days. I've seen earliest at 6 dpo and late as 18 dpo. Your symptoms are similar to early pregnancy and pms so its hard to tell. Wish you the best, keep us in the loop. How many cycles? Are you temping?

also noticing you wrote this on 9/08 that would make you 10 dpo not 11. Which is still early! On Monday you are 11 DPO

Keep in mind the pregnancy symptoms all stem from progesterone which is always produced after ovulation whether your pregnant or not , to answer your question I have seen women get their BFP on a test as late as 20dpo, and still carry to term . sometimes ovulation can happen later then we think and all babys implant at different times although usually between 6dpo and 13dpo. after implantation it can take a few days for HCG to rise enough to cause a BFP.
with my second child I did not get a BFP till I was 5 weeks along and I carried her to term.

Think of it like this, an IC is supposedly 10miu, if you start with a non pregnant level of 2 and your hcg doubles every 2 days and you implant on 7dpo on 9dpo your levels are 4 and on 11dpo your levels are 8, so still below the '10miu ic' on 13dpo your levels are 16 and you should show positive! :) Good luck x your not out till :af: shows x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->