3 days late…withdrawal method?!

Linzz30

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Did not think I'd be back on here as we've had a couple of early miscarriages over the past few months and we'd decided to give trying a break for a while.

Anyway, we (me and my husband ;) ) had sex and he didn't come at all (he has been off work with depression - another story!) and pulled out. (TMI!) Out of curiosity, I looked at my period app and this happened to be on a very fertile day. Fast forward to this week and my period, usually extremely regular, is now 3 days late. I've taken 1 pregnancy test each day and all negative. It's just so unusual for me, the only time I've been late in my life was when I was pregnant with my son.

I haven't taken a test in the morning, all in the afternoon / evening after I go and buy them, too impatient!

What I was wondering, could I be pregnant after all?! He keeps saying nothing came out (lol) but I'm wondering if it did…a little bit… and he is playing it down because I was getting a tad obsessive / upset with testing and did lots of early tests.

Arrrggghhhh! Driving me mad. Keep going to the loo to check if AF is here.

With pull out method, it's always possible to get pregnant but a significantly low chance. I once had a period that was 11 days late due to EXTREME amounts of stress.

If he didn't ejaculate, I think you are safe. Very rarely does sperm get in there without an ejaculation, unless there was precum, then it is possible, but even this would require very favorable CM to prevent the sperm from dying off. Sometimes ovulation is delayed however and this can cause a pregnancy test to become positive well after a missed period, however you said you DTD during your fertile period so I'm guessing that means that you ovulate on time each month, which would rule out the late ovulation = late bfp theory.

AF still not here. Took a FRER this morning and negative. 4 days late now. In turmoil because would be over the moon if I was pregnant! Husband being off work is stressful but to be honest he's been off for 6 months now so I'm not under any more stress than usual. I'm actually on holiday now so even less stressed out. I just want to know either way what is going on!!

Kind of could
Have written this myself part from the being late part. I'm
Not due on til tomorrow.
I'm certain I had imantation pains a few days ago. I'm crapping myself cause we don't want anymore kids argh!

Good luck, hope it's the news you've been waiting :) x

AF turned up this afternoon. In a strange way though, usually by this point it would be really heavy. I've barely had to use 1 pad so far. I'm lying here (UK bedtime) waiting for it to appear properly!!

I've got pains like Af is on the way but no sign yet. Saying that I felt like this when I was pregnant with dd ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->