3 days late and bfn...

malibulover

Mother of 1 boy. Ntnp
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm getting rather frustrated now I'm between 3-7 days late for af. Reason why I'm not sure on exact number of days is due to last cycles being short not sure if they have returned to normal 28 days. Either way I'm a minimum of 3 days late. Tested 4 times and bfn every test. Im ttc for baby #2 and have been pregnant 4 times. I think I have early preg symptoms but have never been this late and still had a bfn. Has anyone else experienced this and eventually got a bfp? The suspense is agonising!! Xx

Well, I've never had a bfp, but I do know a girl from work that was a week late and still got a bfn, so she went to the dr and the blood test was positive. I think if you don't get a bfp after 1 week, then you should go to the dr.

Good luck!

Yea I was considering going to doctors. I'll wait till end of week then book an appointment. I see your 9 dpo today not long til you can test! Fx for you!

Hey I'm in the same boat as you. I'm between 4-6 days late and still getting BFN's. Everyone keeps saying it's because I had my daughter 4 months ago but I have had 3 periods since and all have been very regular. (between 28-30 days). I don't feel AF ish or pregnant. I'm so incredibly confused. I have had a bad cold for over a week now, a yeast infection, head aches, fatigue, and irritable. I may go to the doctors on wednesday if AF doesn't show up, I have never been late ever in my life except for when I was pregnant of course. Good luck. I hope you get your BFP.

Phew I'm glad someone is in the same boat as me! I also have a cold which isn't shifting and trouble sleeping (hence still being awake). Fairly hopeful this my bfp month! I have read that it can take up to 2 weeks after af is due to show a bfp depending on your levels of hcg. You are amazing trying for baby 2 so soon! Are u breastfeeding as that can affect your periods? Fingers crossed for you does sound promising! Keep me updated.

Oh yes, I highly recommend going to the dr to get a blood test definately asap, I'd be flipping out, even though some Women it took longer to get a BFP are you sure you have your dates correct? OV time... Good Luck to the both of you, hope you get your :bfp: soon :)

Yeah im a little insane trying so soon. I just love being a mom and cant think of anything else that would make me happier. Im not breastfeeding(wish i could have it just didnt work out) I will for sure keep you updated. You do the same. Fingers crossed for you. I am 100% sure of my dates. Last period started Dec 30th and I have always had 28-30 day cycles. I am now on CD33 almost CD34. And I'm sure of Ovulation date as I used opk's this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->