3 days late heres my DPO symptoms

mumttc92

Reaction score
Oh my lord.

I work like bloody clock work and im on my 3rd day of no AF and still getting negative FRER!!!

Im going to list my DPO symptoms for any other ladies who want to follow allong.

3-5dpo
headaches in late arvo
Tired

6dpo
Constipation
Pulling sensation
Gassy

7dpo
Feel the need to poop, nothing
Queezy in arvo
Gassy
Light cramps on off
Had mild cramp on left then right again in arvo. Now gone.
Dull period like cramps
Sore left shoulder
Lower back pain from 9pm
Tingling nipple (only 1)
Nearly midnight and still have noticeable pains in uterus area. Cramping.

8dpo
Woke up to runny and sniffly nose
Heart burn last night
Blocked stuffy nose now (midday)
Headache* (took pain killer) almost a migrane
Feel very happy today
Hurt to lay on tummy felt like i would burst
5-6pm onwards cant stop peeing (constant urge to pee, feeling pressure on bladder)
Heartburn at night

9dpo
Woke up with stuffed up nose
Happy, very happy. DS1 notices it
Extremely stretchy clear/white cm (not late Ov as i used a pee test to calculator ovulation earlier)
Heartburn in arvo
Thirsty. Cant quench.
Headache. Dull. Not cold or flu related.
Still have blocked nose. Boogas clear
More heartburn come 9pm
Gotta peeeeeeee

10dpo
Woke up happy
Got a BFN on a FRER
Trying to decide if i should get a blood test
I caved... got a blood test
Still feel really happy even if i do get a neg
Lower back pain
Still peeing frequently
Cramps behind belly button, like a stretching or pinching discomfort, painful but not extreme
Heartburn again
Lower back pain in arvo

11dpo
Woke up happy
Feeling very queezy
But also hungry?
Butterflies in tummy
Still getting on and off sharp shabby pains behind belly button and above
Tingly nipps
Very bloated (look pregnant)
Upper andomen has pressure (stretching pain)
Dull cramps right ovary 10pm

12dpo
Negative urine. Tested after 1st wee :(
Af like cramps

13dpo
Hungry all the time
Personally i think my boobs are bigger and nipples darker
Hubby disagrees

14dpo
No AF (due date)
Breasts feel a lot larger in top section (bottom section is just saggy lol)
Hungry
Increased sense of smell, maybe? Or am i just thinking that
No pimples compared to getting covered before af due

15dpo
No AF
Negative FRER
Arvo i was full after dinner, half hour later was starving, ate, was full. Now an hour later im starving again but dont have appetite to eat
White creamy cm, quite a fair bit when wiping and sorry tmi but when i first pass urine i get a big blob.

16dpo
No AF
Heartburn lots of it

Now im questioning....
My blood test att 11 dpo was negative.

What the heck.
Anyone else feeling this torture?

38 views and no comments.
Come on girls dont read and run please.
Need some help

i am on CD61 right now with no AF, neg hcg blood test and bfn on HPT & i am feeling the torture! i am holding out till 2moro morning, with my husband's help LOL to take a FRER!! my last period went from april 22nd- may9th! and nothing ever since! i have seen posts on other websites of women who went and had their first hcg blood test done and it was neg, then they went to get another blood test done and they were actually pregnant the whole time!! every pregnancy is different! and also some women get there BFP way later than others... so we aint out untill we get AF!! good luck hunn!! xxx let me know how u get on xoxo

I know me too ive read heaps some didnt get a bfp till 4-6 weeks into their pregnancy!!!!

Im off to bali on tuesday so i have no choice but to wait another week and a half for a blood test!!!

Don't give up. There is only two solutions. The test you took for ovulation or gave you a surge and you didn't ovulate (which can happen on ovulation test), you had a cycle you didn't ovulate. If you have a basal temp, you can see if your temp is high first thing in the morning. Ovulation is said to happen when temp is 98.2 or higher. Or your pregnant and test will come out negative. I had a friend here who kept testing until she was 3 months pregnant and that test came out faint. So she got a blood test and she was pregnant. ultrasound showed 3 months pregnant. good luck

Wow thats amazing!
I love hearing those stories... hopefully i get my bfp eventually.

But it will be when its ready to be :)

I got my bfp ds1 at 5 weeks after missed af.
Its crazy how some mummies have different hcg readings.

My 10mlu has come up with negative this morn and a FRER :(

Fx maybe it will be like ur ds and will take weeks before u get bfp. I can only imagine how frustrating it can be

Yeh maybe this will be like your first and you'll only get your BFP in a few weeks. Good Luck!!

I'm at 17dpo and experiencing a similar situation. I think I am going in for a blood test Monday. My temp is still above the cover line, though it did dip a little today, but I'm testing negative and have only had spotting. :( FX for you

If it took you 5 weeks past AF to get your BFP last time, I would expect the same this time. In my last TWW buddy thread one mother did not get her BFP until 17DPO with her first, and then 19DPO with her second. It seems to be something that happens to some women for some reason! I would hold off on testing for a long while if you can :haha: Ok ok so I know that probably won't happen I could never do it, but at least buy yourself some IC so ou aren't spending a fortune on the expensive tests! Wondfo's got my BFP at 8 HCG last time so they really do work!

Well im still in bali so i have to wait till i get home to test :)
9 days late now no af :)

Will keep updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"