3 days of + OPKs?

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
So today is my third day of positive OPKs. Last month I stopped testing after two positive OPKs because I was sure it would be negative the third time, but I took one today just to confirm that it was negative and to my surprise, it was positive. Like, really positive. I'm NOT pregnant, I got a regular period last month and several negative HPT. I'm worried, I've read that high LH can be due to egg problems and I have endometriosis and only one ovary. I conceived once, with V, a few months after they removed my right ovary. Several years before, I had two failed IUIs wherein they had to give me a trigger shot to cause O because I was not doing it on my own (although all the follicles they saw were on the right side which was the messed up ovary). But obviously I ovulate at least sometimes because otherwise I would have never gotten pregnant. So what the heck is up with my tests, they're making me nervous, and to be honest, I'm kinda sick of driving to meet my donor, lol. AI is exhausting.

Attaching picture in the reply because I didn't want to type the whole post on my phone.

I don’t think CD12 is positive. But the other 2 are so that’s good :) Good luck and baby dust!

I’m sure it’s normal to have a couple of days of a positive, will probably be negative tomorrow xx

Weird to hope it will be negative tomorrow. But even so, I guess I still have to make the trip, so yay, six hours of driving for me. Stupid family obligation being in the opposite direction.

Here's a screenshot of my temp chart. This is the first month I'm temping so nothing to compare it to

Attachments

• IMG_2493.jpg
    IMG_2493.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
Negatory today on CD 15, so I probably O right on time yesterday. :) one more long drive this month!

Attachments

• IMG_2533.jpg
    IMG_2533.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
We are so synced up that it's ridiculous! :lol: I usually get 2 days of positives. Today is my first negative after my two days of positive OPKs. Good luck with your donor! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->