3 days to go and no signs of anything!! :'(

Loobyloo30

Mummy to one
Reaction score
I started losing my plug on and off for the last couple of weeks but NOTHING else bar a few cramps the odd night. Cant believe my due date is sat and i dont feel any different! Im soooooo scared of going overdue and just want my baby NOW!!!! x x

Oh and look at the bloody size of me!!!!!

Attachments

• 39 weeks.jpg
    39 weeks.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 12
It'll all be worth it! Try and be patient and good luck...x

Thanks hun, im trying!! Just hard when ive SPD as hurts soooooooooooo bad xx

i didnt feel any thing before my waters broke with my last. ..so it dosnt mean anything hun. ur bump looks fab

Really? That gives me hope!! I alwasy assumed id feel twinges or something lol xx

Try not to worry. I had no signs at all until I woke up with contractions, then it all went really fast.xx

not everyone does..i didnt even lose any plug or anything lol

Hey chick, I feel exactly the same and I'm a bit behind you. I feel massive and really want to meet my boy. Plus my SPD is agony! I'm sending you lots of labour dust hehe. X

I dunno what's more frustrating, I've had every ache and pain going for the past 5 days but no sign of baby yet! I'm due on Fri x

Oo i know how you feel, i'm due in 2 days - Friday, and nothing, nothing at all! Sometimes I don't even feel heavy, like baby has even dropped :wacko: I am going to the loo more and a little restless the last couple of nights but i think that's just in my mind. No pains, nothing at all! Baby isn't moving as much either, argh! I haven't even lost any plug!

I've got my (hopefully LAST) midwife appt tomorrow!

p.s your bump is lovely!

Awwwww thanks girlies!! nice to know im not on my own :-( Im just frustrated and really have had enough now!!! Just want the labour to come asap and be done and dusted asap too lol!! Where are our babies?! ARGH!!! x x

My due date is today and Ive got noooo signs AT ALL! no plug loss or anything lol think im gonna be herre a while....

I feel exactly the same I'm soooo fed up now I hope I get something out of the sweep on Friday xxxx

Oh bless you! here i am moaning and im not even overdue...... although i think i will be!! Its so depressing when your ready to meet your baby isnt it?! 9 months is a bloody long time lol. Our babies are obviously too warm and cosy in there!! xx

Yep it's horrible I'm just so uncomfortable and fed up I wish they wouldn't give us a due date it gets our hopes up to much if they told me sometime in November that would of been fine lol xxx

Hello!
2 days before my due date I went to bed with hubby and he said 'So when is our baby coming?', I replied, "not tonight, go to sleep!". Less than 2 hours later I felt a little 'damp' and in under 12 hours our little princess was here!
I truly had no idea it was coming!!!
Good luck, just relax and get as much sleep and as many long baths and showers as you can as believe me it all changes before you know it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->