3 DPO - 6TH May?

Hey girls can u take a peak at my chart for me and tell whats going on with it my temp jumped to 98.1 again this morning so its got me confused! Let me know what you guys think is going on ! Also i have got creamy and eggwhite cm mixed what do i chart is as with having both ??

Hey girls can u take a peak at my chart for me and tell whats going on with it my temp jumped to 98.1 again this morning so its got me confused! Let me know what you guys think is going on ! Also i have got creamy and eggwhite cm mixed what do i chart is as with having both ??

ooo I'm thinking these are very good signs. Do you know roughly what CD your on hun x

Cycle day 15 now and have had positive opks for 2 days now :thumbup: The thing that is odd is my cervix is firm medium and closed ???

Regards the CM, I think I read somewhere on FF that you are meant to record the most fertile finding. Hope that helps.
Sending :dust: your way!

6 DPO and a lot more Creamy CM than normal although I wouldn't say there's loads.

I've read that increase CM is good but I'm sure it said if it's egg white :shrug:

xx

ive been having creamy CM aswell :) hopefuly thats good for both of us ive had back ache aswell today xxxxx

Today I've still felt some cramps and still have quite a bit of lotion like cm. My newest thing is I'm getting a huge zit on the side of my chin and I'm scared that might be a sign that AF is not far away :cry:

Today has been such a odd day !!! I finaly got my chart figured out right had a temp issue took it to late one dya ad it screwed everything up but i got it fixed now:thumbup: So im official 3 dpo today noticing some mild cramping on the left side which is odd i ovulated from the right this cycle! For no apparent reason i started crying full blown tears for a few minutes, Kind of feeling lazy today and my boobs hurt a little on the sides but other then not much else going on:thumbup:

I tested with one of those 6 day early tests this morning. Got a BPN. But I am off on holiday so its not a bad thing really.

xMissxZoiex - your symptoms are looking great.....
fluterby429 - its far to early for AF honey any AF symptoms now could very will be pregnancy??
maaybe2010 - Egg white CM is brilliant
Ruskiegirl - very good things xxx

Right girls I'm off on holiday. I am hoping to check in with you girls but really depends on internet con.

lots of love xxxxxxxx

Well you still have plenty of time Victoria keeping Fx'd

Well today 4 dpo , A little crampy , Verry Iritable having mood swings today , Very tired, My boobs hurt alot more today, Still having that sensation like my pelvis is grinding together when siting , Woke up with a horrible headache . Other then that things are okay :thumbup: Hows everyone else feeling this morning ?

I am 7DPO today and I have had mild cramps since 1DPO and very low energy, and last night I threw-up for no reason, thought it was something I ate but my DH ate the same stuff I ate all day, and then I was thinking it was the flu starting but after I threw-up I didn't feel great but I didn't get sick again and no other flu-like symptoms. This morning I was trying to get my 3 year old ready for the day and I had to keep sitting down. And my (.)(.) are feeling a little weird. I can't remember having any of this my first pregnancy - but I guess every pregnancy is different.

Ive been having no other symptoms now apart from a little CM and back ache ... :(
(.)(.)'s feel 'Normal' dont think there is much hope for me this month. but stil got to have that little bit of hope xx

I'm either 5 or 6dpo today and I've still got lots of creamy cm cp is high and soft. bb's are a little tender but that I think that is normal for me now after the tubal reversal. I got a giant zit coming up on the side of my chin and that is not normal for me unless it is new from the TR too. My back is killing me and I woke up stuffy this morn. but I don't think any of that has anything to do with bein pg just random stuff. I feel out this month

Im 8dpo today. Up until now ive had creamy cm but today its gone a lot more watery and lots of it. Having cramps which kinda feel like AF but not at same time if that makes any sense lol. Boobs sometimes a weee bit tender but not all the time. Main thing is the cramping cos its making me feel a bit sore at the mo

serendippy...I'm 7dpo today and my cm had been creamy and abundant until this morning but today it is pretty watery. I was crampy everyday since O until yesterday where I only got a few pains in my left area and it happened again last night and this morning.

Hi guys ! 5 dpo here with a massive temp drop from 97.9 to 97.2 , A little crampy but not as bad as yesterday cervis is medium soft and closed with creamy cm . Super tired this morning but other then that not much else to report:thumbup:

Ive had thick creamy CM kindof a off white color iykwim with a little tiny bit of bownish in it. i think its a sign that AF is on the way & ive been in a foul mood all day and ive just wanted to rip DFs head off lol and apart from being slightly gassu no other symptoms ... looks like im out :/

Ok so for a few of us Testing day is tomorrow. I tested Monday and Wednesday already so I think I might be out.

How are you all doing xxxx

I started last night :cry: Im having loads of cramps aswell which makes it alot worse :( good luck to the rest of you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->