3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

I miss you guys too. sometimes i hardly get any replies on the TTC forum.

Awww, SJ. :hugs: I still have this thread on my subscriptions so it pops up if someone posts, so just post here. I just feel like you guys are probably bored with my continual IVF drama, so I don't write about it. I'm on daily checkups for the time being and waiting for egg retrieval later this week. Then I'll have to wait a cycle and do a frozen transfer after we get our embryos tested for normality. Hopefully this is the ticket.

Hope everyone is doing well and your babies are all growing rapidly!

Good to hear from you guys! I will never get tired of reading your posts. We're all in this together and have been through thick and thin.
I'm rooting for you guys, I know it will happen! :hugs:

Hello ladies, I was checking in. I enjoy seeing how you are all doing and what is going on with yas. I know we're going to get a couple more bfp's soon.
Hugs ladies, I'm off to Zzzzzz

Hello everyone im a bit new to this forum and I was wondering if you ladies could give me some advice or tell me do any of you see anything on this test I took. I thank rach and everyone of you in advance.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=892641&stc=1&d=1440881372

Hello China... I have no idea what I'm supposed to see, never seen a test of that kind, but I see 2 lines and a circle.... ? Hope it helps!

Hey ladies!

Sj how are things? I know I don't write here often but I do check bnb often! Hope things are well with all y'all...

It's almost the end of August I can't believe how quickly summer disappeared! It makes me sad but I know once the weather turns cool I'll be so happy and excited that fall is under way!!

Hey ladies. I got my embryo tested and it was abnormal so that's the end of the road for us. SJ, keep us updated on the thread so we know what's going on with you.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm sorry Terry. I think you are really awesome and I was rooting hard for you. Hugs and love are sent to you.

Terri, i am so very sorry to hear that... if that embryo was abnormal, the next one should be just fine!!! Are you really sure, that this is it?... i know that this journey has not been easy, but maybe try one more time?... Of course it is for you to decide, i just want you to have a baby so badly. Hugs!!!

Oh Terri, my heart breaks for you :hugs:

Are you done trying or what's happening? Have you considered other options like adopting? I know it's not anything close to carrying your own but I know a few couples who've adopted after ttc and they are so happy. I really wish you can somehow fill the empty place in your heart with a baby <3

Since I'm here, I can tell you that everything is good with me and my family, Bjarki is soon 5 months old, can't believe how fast time flies! He's really big and strong and is just the cutest of them all ;)

All the best to the rest of you guys!
12047149_10153001973606829_5036875224064639910_n.jpg

Drauma-he is the cutest!! Thanks for posting a picture. He looks so healthy and so happy.

Hey ladies, do any of you still check in? Curious how you are all making out, hope all is well.

I rarely check on, but was just thinking of this group today. I actually now have a 3 and 1 year old (3 year old conceived while on this group).

I'm 3 DPO today and promised myself that I wasn't going to read blogs or go on the internet for symptons....YEAH RIGHT! I couldn't keep that promise, obviously! HAHA! Anyone else at 3 DPO and want a buddy? The only "sympton" I have at this point is slight cramping and frequent urination. Anyone else want to share their symptons...TWW is just horrible, it drives me crazy! LOL
I am literally there with you. I am currently on 3dpo but my cramping has been since I ovulated. My cramps are mild and they come and go. It’s not just on one particular side. Sometimes it’s both, middle, or they switch sides. I have also been peeing more it feels. I have also had a craving for olives last night (2dpo). And am a little queasy today. And I am still getting like a watery discharge. I know it’s suppose to dry up but I’m still feeling pretty wet down there. I know it’s way too early but I can so relate. Guess we’ll see. ‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->