3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

People were cleaning up the city on Tuesday and yesterday seemed to be pretty calm. The curfew is still in effect all week. I'm hoping that they end it very soon. I can't imagine any tourists that are in town right now. They have to be in their hotels by 10pm, but with all that's going on, they probably already left the area and went home. I'll watch the news today and see what's going on. It was getting to be too much for me-like news overload, so I took a break.

Hope today's test shows that you're ready to pop! Good luck with everything. <3

Aww cute little dot :) Will you show us again on the 4th?

Drauma, your just around the corner now!! I feel it coming :)

Hi guys, thought I'd update you all. I had my fertility app today and it seemed to go well. DF has slightly below average sperm count but the doctor isn't too worried about it, he has to do another sample in min 6 weeks (it'll be longer as we are on holiday then)
The doc has put me on clomid to regulate my cycle so that will start on day 2.
He has told me to stop temping and pos and to just have more sex more regular. I'm hoping DF will get on board with this, if he is having problems he will need to see his gp.
I have to have bloods done on day 28 (I'm currently day 22) and then on day 35 and again on day 2-4 of my cycle. Jeez.
And then...!! I have to have another internal scan to test my tubes :( this will hurt, they put foam in to check they are clear. Not looking forward to that but I guess other tests have come back fine so fingers crossed.
We just need more sex!

Hope your all well.

Drauma how are u getting on?

Glad to hear you're having things done SJ. Remember, I was put on clomid to regulate my cycles and boom pregnant first cycle. But sex is needed along with less stress (no poas-ing and temping!!) and I completely agree with your doctor. Good luck with all this, hope the foam check thingy won't hurt too much :hugs:

I'm officially overdue now at 4 am day after my due date. I have false labour pains all the time and thwn nothing at all in between. I am however experiencing sudden bloating, 2 days ago I stopped fitting in any shoes, blood pressure went from being very normal -120/70-ish up to 178/94!! And I gained 3 kilo's (6 pounds) in 2 days. For this reason I'm going in for an extra checkup in a few hours to try and see if I have pre eclampsia or whatever it's called... Weirdly, I rather hope it's that so I'll be induced instead of waiting "forever" for labour to start... I haven't slept for weeks and I'm just very ready for tje lil' guy to arrive!

Any news from the rest of you guys??

SJ-Glad the doctor is going to do a thorough checkup up and yeah, I hope DF is on board with more regular sex. To me, that is the hardest part about TTC. Timed BD. *sigh* It's so not fun.

Drauma-Sounds like you do have pre-eclampsia, and I wouldn't be surprised if you are in labor right now. I hope everything goes well, and yes, it's definitely time for your baby to arrive. May is such a great month.

AFM-I had a scan on Monday and the baby was measuring a week/6 days behind. The PA who did my ultrasound said she wasn't sure if the pulsating thing on the screen was a heartbeat or a blood vessel. She didn't make me feel very confident. People measure behind quite a bit apparently, but she wasn't reassuring, so I'm feeling kind of down in the dumps. I return on Friday to see if there is progression, but I'm not really thinking that anything is going on inside of me. Of course, at this point, the baby is the size of a blueberry so how would I feel anything?? So...Friday I'll know one way or another if I can take my ticker down and get back to riding my motorcycle. :cry:

Aww Terri, try to cheer up and keep your spirits up. In my first scan the doctor wasn't sure about anything and said the blinking dot looked like 5 weeks but I knew I was 6 weeks and in the end I was right and he was wrong. Hope everything looks better tomorrow. It's so hard to figure out this early so try to take care of yourself and do what you like to do <3
Thinking of you!!!

Nothing happening over here, just swollen and tired... No baby and no real pain, just false alarms. I'll be induced next Thursday at the latest if nothing has happened by then... Please send me labour thoughts, I soooo want this to be done with already!!

Drauma - it is so long to wait for baby to come, but before you know it he will be here! I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Terri - thinking of you today. Please let us know how it goes. FX that everythign is good

OMG... so sorry terri. I have been there and it is the worst feeling! Im sending you HUGE hugs.

Oh Terri.. I have no words... So sorry to hear, my heaet goes out to you and your hubby <3 :hugs: :kiss: :cry:
Wish there was something I could do but I send you all the hugs and love I have... You're in my thoughts!

Oh Terri, oh no. I am so sad right now, sending you massive hugs. :(
Why is life so testing?!! argggh. xxxxx

My d&c was easy today. There were two other people having retrieval and one was aspirating a cyst. Yes, I'm so nosy. My doctor was the one to do my d&c. He really likes me. They had another doctor scheduled to do it, but my doc came down. I thought that was nice. I feel physically fine. My recovery has been much easier than a retrieval so I'm pleased about that. Back to work tomorrow. I'm just relaxing for the rest of the night. The guys are watching basketball and Fun is snoozing. Things are good.

Yeah Drauma-yoo hoo!!

Hello ladies!!! I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time! The past 2 weeks have been kind of crazy. The short story is that I am now a proud mama with the prettiest baby in the world :)

The long story I'll try to write in good time but to make a long story short, my little boy was born May 13th at 06:39 am after being in labour for 14 hours, being 10 cm dilated and then ending up having emergency c-section because his head was completely stuck, his ph levels were critical and his heart rate dropping down to critically low. Everything went well in the end, he spent 7 hours in intensive care and I didn't get to see him until he was 3 hours old. His dad got to see him though and showed me photos of him while we waited for our little fighter to get better. The placenta was apparently in bad shape (I was 1 week and 1 day overdue) and there was absolutely no waters in my uterus (the doctors can't explain it... something went wrong, somewhere along the way).
But we have a very healthy 9 day old boy, his head measurements were perfect so he took all the energy he got and put it in his brain but it resulted in him being a bit underweight. He was 50,5 cm long and 2984 grams (19.7 inches long and weighed 6.5 lbs if Google translates this correctly)
I'm recovering slowly but surely after the operation. It took 10 minutes to get him out but 40 minutes to sow me back up again... shows how fast everything happened all of a sudden! I'm sure I'll be running around before I know it and all will be good. Breastfeeding was hard to begin with but we're finally getting the hang of it after having had sore, bloody nipples with aches and pains...
All in all, we're recovering very well. Our little guy sleeps very well, we slept from midnight to 10 am this last night with a one hour breastfeeding session between 5:30 and 6:30 :) Can't really complain! :)

I won't keep this longer for now, I see the little guy is starting to look for my boob, guessing he's hungry ;)
I'll leave you with photos, let me know if you can't open them!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=12f79cc8ea9d021de8142bb9046f7c9b&oe=55C63F67

https://myndir.nino.is/D/D/mynd_3d68ad25.jpg?90

https://myndir.nino.is/9/9/mynd_b0cfeb4d.jpg

https://myndir.nino.is/D/5/mynd_8f0d9cc3.jpg

Hope all of you are doing good, I send hugs to you all <3

Oh My Goodness!! He is gorgeous!!

Aw it sounds like you've really been through it!! Glad your on the mend. Well done :) !!

Congratulations, Drauma!! I'll look at pictures when I'm on my computer but I'm so happy everything turned out he at it was supposed to. Yay!! Enjoy that little boy and enjoy your time with him. Thanks for updating!! :flower:

Drauma, congratulations! Your little boy is so adorable! Happy to hear that breastfeeding is going great! Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->