3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Discussion in 'TTC Groups & Discussions' started by Tynmeg, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Essjay86

Essjay86 Well-Known Member

I miss you guys too. sometimes i hardly get any replies on the TTC forum.

2. terripeachy

terripeachy Well-Known Member

Awww, SJ. :hugs: I still have this thread on my subscriptions so it pops up if someone posts, so just post here. I just feel like you guys are probably bored with my continual IVF drama, so I don't write about it. I'm on daily checkups for the time being and waiting for egg retrieval later this week. Then I'll have to wait a cycle and do a frozen transfer after we get our embryos tested for normality. Hopefully this is the ticket.

Hope everyone is doing well and your babies are all growing rapidly!

3. Draumabaun85

Draumabaun85 Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you guys! I will never get tired of reading your posts. We're all in this together and have been through thick and thin.
    I'm rooting for you guys, I know it will happen! :hugs:

4. Tynmeg

Tynmeg Well-Known Member

Hello ladies, I was checking in. I enjoy seeing how you are all doing and what is going on with yas. I know we're going to get a couple more bfp's soon.
    Hugs ladies, I'm off to Zzzzzz

5. china1

china1 Member

6. Draumabaun85

Hello China... I have no idea what I'm supposed to see, never seen a test of that kind, but I see 2 lines and a circle.... ? Hope it helps!

7. terripeachy

Drauma-How are things going? Fill us in!
    Hi to everyone else!

8. StephtheHiker

StephtheHiker Well-Known Member

Hey ladies!

Sj how are things? I know I don't write here often but I do check bnb often! Hope things are well with all y'all...

It's almost the end of August I can't believe how quickly summer disappeared! It makes me sad but I know once the weather turns cool I'll be so happy and excited that fall is under way!!

9. terripeachy

Hey ladies. I got my embryo tested and it was abnormal so that's the end of the road for us. SJ, keep us updated on the thread so we know what's going on with you.

Hope everyone is doing well!

10. Tynmeg

Tynmeg Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Terry. I think you are really awesome and I was rooting hard for you. Hugs and love are sent to you.

11. Lenka78

Lenka78 Well-Known Member

Terri, i am so very sorry to hear that... if that embryo was abnormal, the next one should be just fine!!! Are you really sure, that this is it?... i know that this journey has not been easy, but maybe try one more time?... Of course it is for you to decide, i just want you to have a baby so badly. Hugs!!!

12. Draumabaun85

Oh Terri, my heart breaks for you :hugs:

Are you done trying or what's happening? Have you considered other options like adopting? I know it's not anything close to carrying your own but I know a few couples who've adopted after ttc and they are so happy. I really wish you can somehow fill the empty place in your heart with a baby <3

Since I'm here, I can tell you that everything is good with me and my family, Bjarki is soon 5 months old, can't believe how fast time flies! He's really big and strong and is just the cutest of them all ;)

All the best to the rest of you guys!
    [​IMG]

13. terripeachy

Drauma-he is the cutest!! Thanks for posting a picture. He looks so healthy and so happy.

14. StephtheHiker

StephtheHiker Well-Known Member

Super cute picture love it! He looks so European ;)

15. Tynmeg

Tynmeg Well-Known Member

Aw he is so adorable! :)

16. Tynmeg

Tynmeg Well-Known Member

Hey ladies, do any of you still check in? Curious how you are all making out, hope all is well.

17. lfrans

lfrans Well-Known Member

I rarely check on, but was just thinking of this group today. I actually now have a 3 and 1 year old (3 year old conceived while on this group).

18. SMeyer1011

SMeyer1011 New Member

I am literally there with you. I am currently on 3dpo but my cramping has been since I ovulated. My cramps are mild and they come and go. It’s not just on one particular side. Sometimes it’s both, middle, or they switch sides. I have also been peeing more it feels. I have also had a craving for olives last night (2dpo). And am a little queasy today. And I am still getting like a watery discharge. I know it’s suppose to dry up but I’m still feeling pretty wet down there. I know it’s way too early but I can so relate. Guess we’ll see. ‍♀️