3 dpo, anyone similar?

krissie328

Reaction score
I am 3 dpo today and just looking for some ladies to wait it out with...

I'm 5dpo not feeling so hot today. Happy to wait it out with you!

I'm 4DPO I believe. I'm not too hopeful for this cycle though. We only DTD once in the window because my OH has been sick.

Hi guys! I'm 2 dpo. This morning I had progesterone to confirm ovulation and was at 6. Nurse said they look for over 3.
No symptoms or anything except sore breasts from progesterone. Happy TWW and baby dust!

Welcome ladies!

I've been crazy hot too! That's always a good post o sign for me.

I will be starting progesterone supplements tonight.

Hi ladies. I'm 2 dpo today I think? Got my 21 day blood tests tomoz to check for progesterone as my luteal Is only 9 days. Good luck everyone! 🌠 😊 🌠 🍀

I am 4DPO today. Not very hopeful though. Having back cramps and that is not a positive sign for me. Good luck ladies!

Hey all! I'm 1 to 2 dpo. We only dtd once the day I had a positive opk. Hopefully we will all have some luck this cycle!

How's everyone feeling today?

I have had such uncomfortable cramping since O. It's sort of moved to my lower back now. Had a proper gag yesterday as well. Craved avo on toast the whole day and then when I started eating it I thought I wasn't going to be able to keep it down. I did have Clomid cycle though so I think it could have something to do with that!

How is everyone doing?

I'm not so sure I o'd anymore. I had 3 high temps and now two below coverline temps. So just feeling discouraged today.

Sorry to hear that Krissie. Hopefully the low temps are just a bad nights sleep??

I've had lots of creamy cm today, but other than that nothing new here. I'm about 4dpo.

Night before last was horrible but last night was pretty good. I'm hoping tomorrow it pops back up.

How is everyone doing? I'm 8/9 dpo and have been getting bfns on my ics. But I've been having really bad lower back pain yesterday and today. I'm hoping it's a good symptom, but it might just be af getting ready to show....

10dpo BFN. AF due today. Headache n boob ache to report lol no energy whatsoever. Xx good luck everyone!

10DPO today here! Been a little crampy on and off and horrible waves of nausea and gagging but no vomiting yet. Just my nipples have been really sore the whole TWW but since 8DPO (which was a horrible day of just sick and ugh it was awful) the whole boobie area is very tender.

I don't temp or anything but my sis who is also preg told me to take my temp when I woke up and it 98.24 so I don't know what that means but I thought I would throw it in there haha

Sorry jelly. With my both my pregnancys it felt like af was going to show all the way up to my bfps. Hopefully the witch stays away!

Mama those seem like promising symptoms! I don't temp either so no help there. And my nipples have been more sore as well, but I'm nursing ds and that just makes me more aware,.. Lol I hope you get your bfp!

I keep cramping and thinking af will be here soon, but I'm holding out hope I get a + test in the morning.

Well I tested negative this morning at 11DPO. AF due tomorrow so I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->