3 dpo, anyone similar?

Sorry ruby, :cry: she got me too, but my good news is my luteal went from 9 to 11, still sucks though.. on to cycle 13 xxx good luck for next month

Hi, this is my second cycle trying to conceive our baby #3, I had essure reverse last month so my chances of pregnancy are only 50% so I'm hoping I'm one of that 50%. I almost missed my ovulation because after my surgery, my cycle was 37 days (I typically have a 28 CD) so I was going to start testing with LH strips on DC 16, but I got this fern scope (so worth the $20) and I noticed fern on the scope (this happens when estrogen increases nearing ovulation) so I decided let me check with OPK, and what do you know, a big fat positive (surge only lasted about 12 hours) so I been BD every other day, then daily after that +OPK..... Fertility friend is saying I O on tuesday, and Glow is saying on 1DPO... so not sure why they have different O day
IMG_5307.jpg

and
IMG_5308.jpg

Good luck Amy!

Jelly my lp was 10 days this cycle and last which has been the longest it's been since October which started out around a 3 day lp. So an 11 day lp is awesome in my opinion! Lol

I should add that I'm ebf ds and my cycles returned pp in October last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->