3 DPO...Plopping my tush down in the TWW! Who else is with me!?

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
hellooooooo ladies!

DH and I really ramped up our baby making efforts this cycle. I have been temping with Fertility Friend...ovulated on Friday. I am 3 DPO! It's really strange to finally know when I o'd! DH has been enjoying the baby dancing every night. We had to skip two nights this week because I was just too tired. But we :sex: on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday morning! There should be plenty of swimmers!

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and felt like I had to throw up. I immediately went back to sleep. That was something odd.

Other than that, just cramps. Boob pain. Sticky CM, but not much of it.

Who else is with me???

Hey, I think I'm 7dpo, so not much ahead of you... I'm unsure if I have symptoms or if I'm imagining it... but I've never been preg, and wasn't planning it, so I don't think I'm trying to see things that aren't there, if that makes sense? It's the vivid dreams that got me thinking....

1dpo - nothing noticeable
2dpo - nothing noticeable
3dpo - REALLY vivid dream (I never normally even remember parts of my dream, let alone every single detail), face broke out in 3 massive spots (I only ever get one or two, and only around AF time)
4dpo - vivid reams again, still spotty, bloated
5dpo - weird metallic taste in mouth, another weird dream, some lower back pain
6dpo - completely exhausted, despite sleeping for 9+ hours (I normally only get 7-8 hours), metallic taste in mouth, nausea, ANOTHER vivid dream
7dpo (today) - Spent the first part of the morning thinking I'd imagined it all as I was fully awake and feeling fine... then I started to get pain on my left side where my ovary is, like being jabbed with a poker!

Hey girl! :hi:

Not much ahead of me at all! I am 4 DPO today.

The boobs are the biggest thing that always get me thinking (no pun intended!) Mine felt like they were totally pushing maximum capacity yesterday.

I have that poker pain on my left side as well...started yesterday. A few times it was really bad. Enough for me to have to stop what I was doing. I also had some AF-strength cramps last night. Today it seems to just be the pain on my side.

Vivid dreams for some people are totally a sign...

:thumbup: Howdy! It's nice to have someone waiting at the same time.

Yeah, there is a definite feeling of my bra not fitting very well...

The poker pain sounds promising. Albeit rather painful... More updates tomorrow I should think, wonder if I'll have any weird dreams again? They are like scarily vivid, I can remember every single detail, and they are really bizarre as well

I do remember having those when I knew I was pregnant...and they were ODD!!!

My boob pain is very off and on, which is not normal. Its usually pretty much constant when it starts until it stops.

I just got a poke pain on the other side a few minutes ago.

The waiting is so hard. I just want to KNOW!

I know, it's the worst thing in the world waiting. And I'm bloody impatient at the best of times! I do "feel" pregnant though, and I've never felt that before, so maybe!?

Will this be baby number 4 for you?

I am waiting too, my period is due October 25th. I am going to test on Sunday and if it's negative I will test again on Tuesday just to make sure. If that's negative I guess I will just have to wait it out. I hate this waiting!! I feel like I have never waited like this since I was pregnant with my son and waiting to find out what he was.

i am also 4 dpo and expectiing my AF on the 25th..so far am not feeling anything. just normal..i am not even sure we caught the egg. only BD once during my fertile window.. not really excited to test to be honest

I know, it's the worst thing in the world waiting. And I'm bloody impatient at the best of times! I do "feel" pregnant though, and I've never felt that before, so maybe!?

Will this be baby number 4 for you?

Nope. Baby number two. Unless you count cats and a dog. And DH...hahahaha.
My son is almost 10 years old. I don't remember much about being pregnant except cravings, moodiness, and morning sickness for 8 months! I had a MC this past November so I am anxious about the whole process. With my son, I did find out relatively early but since I was not tracking ovulation at all, I don't know specifics. I know it was about a week and a half before AF was due.
I feel something. I don't know what. I went and looked up my BFP post from my MC to see when I found out, and I got my BFP on 9 DPO. I had two BFNs before that. So I am TRYING to wait until 9 DPO test! It's hard!!!

Boobsmcgee- Oh sorry I read your lines underneath the text as three children for some reason, just looked again and that's definitely not it! I have a dog who is like a baby, huskys are a handful!
I'm so sorry about your MC, fingers and toes crossed for a successful pregnancy this time. It does feel like forever to wait

Domimom and lutz, good luck to you both, feels like months away doesn't it!?

Thank you so much!
I have a pitbull. She is my little mush. Sweetest dog ever with nothing but love for the world.

The waiting is the pits! The days go so slow and I spend half my day at work now staring at my FF chart!

My son is almost 10 years old. I don't remember much about being pregnant except cravings, moodiness, and morning sickness for 8 months! I had a MC this past November so I am anxious about the whole process. With my son, I did find out relatively early but since I was not tracking ovulation at all, I don't know specifics. I know it was about a week and a half before AF was due.
I feel something. I don't know what. I went and looked up my BFP post from my MC to see when I found out, and I got my BFP on 9 DPO. I had two BFNs before that. So I am TRYING to wait until 9 DPO test! It's hard!!!

Oh sorry, I read the three banners underneath your messages to be three different babies, definitely not paying enough attention!

How you feeling today? I'm really really nauseous :-( I'm wondering if maybe I'm just coming down with something because surely I cant have morning sickness this early on?

Waaaahhhh :brat:

Oh sorry, I read the three banners underneath your messages to be three different babies, definitely not paying enough attention!

How you feeling today? I'm really really nauseous :-( I'm wondering if maybe I'm just coming down with something because surely I cant have morning sickness this early on?

Waaaahhhh :brat:

*Sigh*... I thought I hadn't replied properly last night so I did another one... but it was just on the next page. Blame it on the baby brain?!

HA! Today I am crampy and tiiiiiiiiiired!
I actually feel kind of sedated and dopey.
But the cramps are persistent and strong. Then gone. Then there. Then gone. I had some back pain when I woke up but that seems to be gone. Just had a fight with DH. He was being a turd though.

:)

Yeah me too, very low tummy pain, not used to getting cramps like this. I had argument with mine last night, he was also being a turd :growlmad:

Boobs still feel big, and I feel really bloated, and like I could sleep for a week :sleep: which would make the wait easier!

It sure would!

I now have an ear ache and HORRIBLE back pain between my shoulder blades. It just started a little while ago while I was sitting at my desk. No amount of stretching seems to make it go away either.

I just feel very unwell today. :(

And the cramps. Oh the cramps.

Hmm that doesn't sound very nice at all! I caved and tested last night, BFN, obviously, don't why I bothered really. Will try again at weekend, then again when AF due. I don't have any symptoms at all today though, apart from vivid dreams again last night. Trying not to be disheartened!

I caved and tested last night too. BFN.
I woke up today feeling better though. No aches in my body. Cervix is high again. CM still the same. Temp went WAY up though this morning.

I caved this morning and tested. BFN but I am sure it is too soon, will try again Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->