3 hours to go till 12 week scan ..

AndreaBat

Reaction score
:wacko::wacko: I have 3 hours exactly till my 12 week scan and this day is flying by thank goodness .. I have decided if i have a high risk of d/s (im 40)and they want to send me for further test and amnio i am not going .. at my age I am ready to handle whatever God has in store for this little baba and if there is a problem I know the Man upstairs will get me through it no matter what !!

All I pray now is there is a heartbeat .. :flower::baby::flower: .. oh and if its not to much to ask for a Wave would be nice too ..:haha::haha:

From an excited but nervous Mommy :winkwink:

:wacko::wacko: I have 3 hours exactly till my 12 week scan and this day is flying by thank goodness .. I have decided if i have a high risk of d/s (im 40)and they want to send me for further test and amnio i am not going .. at my age I am ready to handle whatever God has in store for this little baba and if there is a problem I know the Man upstairs will get me through it no matter what !!

All I pray now is there is a heartbeat .. :flower::baby::flower: .. oh and if its not to much to ask for a Wave would be nice too ..:haha::haha:

From an excited but nervous Mommy :winkwink:

ahhhhhh hope it all goes great im sure ul be fine good luck :) let us know how it goes xxxxxx

Aww, good luck :) And Downs is not the end of the world so I'm pleased you feel the way you do.
I had my scan yesterday and it was amazing. You'll come out walking on air :)

Good luck! Nearly a week since mine and I still can't stop staring at the picture!

good luck! I'm sure everything will be wonderful with your lo. Keep us updated x x x

Good luck with your scan and what a fantastic attitude towards downs xxx

There are no words to describe the happiness in my heart .. my cheeks actually hurt from smiling so much .. our little bundle of joy gave us a wave when i coughed and was doing all sorts of kicks and WAVES at us .. never in my life have i felt anything so OUT OF THIS WORLD .. my gynae is 100% happy that everything is going great in there .. he did the 'dreaded measurement' as he calls at the back of the babys neck and it measures 1.4 which is completely normal. I am so happy hapy and now i am going to tell he world .. well half know already ..

Thank you for all your kind words and to one very special bump budy PAgal thank u so much for your support and all ur msgs .. they mean the world ..

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FROM THE ROOF TOPS .. jumping for joy .. now its off for a TELL ALL party with the friends and a good nights sleep :o}

glad to hear all went well and your little bean is baking nicely :) congrats

Congrats Andrea!!!! :)

What awesome news for your scan!!! Woo hoo!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Praise God!

This is wonderful news!!!! Congrats AndreaBat, congrats congrats!!

i actually feel a bit emotional after reading that. :cry: i am so happy for you. x

Congratulations!

Im so happy for you!!!

xxx

Am so happy for you ! Been waiting for the update!
Mine is tomorrow and am scared ! But hope I feel like you this time tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->