3 month ttc the 2lines have arrived BFP!!!

babawishes

Reaction score
hi guys i did a test early hours this morning at 11dpo and wham!!! straight away a quite strong positive on a first response...... i thought i was out this month im due for af on sunday and i thought i was going to see her as i have had slight pain in left side some times right not painful at all and slight pain in my boobs every now and then but no running to loo and hardly any headach and tiredness .... so ladies it goes to show symptoms are different in every body and you are not out till the witch shows i have got to note that for 2 months i was charting and obsessing and wasting 10 tests each month this month i did not chart or bother about it so i decided to test and first test bfp so baby dust to all and all the luck in the world for you guys youll get yours soon xxxxxx

hi guys i did a test early hours this morning at 11dpo and wham!!! straight away a quite strong positive on a first response...... i thought i was out this month im due for af on sunday and i thought i was going to see her as i have had slight pain in left side some times right not painful at all and slight pain in my boobs every now and then but no running to loo and hardly any headach and tiredness .... so ladies it goes to show symptoms are different in every body and you are not out till the witch shows i have got to note that for 2 months i was charting and obsessing and wasting 10 tests each month this month i did not chart or bother about it so i decided to test and first test bfp so baby dust to all and all the luck in the world for you guys youll get yours soon xxxxxx

Thats awesome. Im happy for you. Congrats.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->