3 Months BBT

RhoRho

Reaction score
Hi my fellow TTC ladies.
I have been tracking my temp for the last 3 months and wanted to show you all and see if you think what I think.
My temp rise is around CD19 & CD20, so I guess that my ovulation day is on CD18 or CD19. What worries me is that I read that it can take up to 3 days for the temp rise to happen. I wonder if that's not a gradual rise as mine spikes up in one day.

What are you thoughts?

Attachments

• Basal Temperature.jpg
    Basal Temperature.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 17
mine usually spikes in one day as well. Which, from my understand is what usually happens. The spike doesn't have to be big but sometimes it can be.

Thanks for replying.

If you have progesterone rise slowly, then do you think that your temp rise is gradual as well?

I think so. But from what I am getting from your chart is that you ovulated twice on cd18 and once on cd19. This is totally possible. My O day shifted my first normal cycle aftery mc.

I worry that I have slow rising progesterone and that I ovulate earlier and only have temp rise later.

DH works away a lot and timing is everything for us.

We did BD the CD18 and CD19 so hopefully we will be blessed this month with a BFP.
We've also been through a miscarriage a year and a half ago, cycle has also gone longer. That could be because I'm older?? Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->