3 months old today & still wake up 4-5 times a night

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
My baby is 3 months old today :happydance:
He;s a big boy and eat like he's an eating machine. I remember he used to wake up every hour in the first month for feeding and in the last few weeks he wakes up 4-5 times every night. I'm used to not getting enough sleep, but still hope he will sleep better soon. Good night for me is when he wakes up 3 times.
I also work on the website at night after i put him in bed,so i feel like :sleep: a lot some day.

Anyone has baby that eats a lot? Do you know when they sleep longer?

Are you bottle or breastfeeding? If bottle what milk is he on? Mine is bottlefed and up the age of 9 weeks was waking every 2 - 2.5 hours and I was exhausted then I changed his milk and from that first day he has gone through till about 5.30/6.30 in the morning. He is also a big boy!

My LO eats like theres no tomorrow and she still wakes up 3 0r 4 times a night, and thats if i'm lucky!

Are you bottle or breastfeeding? If bottle what milk is he on? Mine is bottlefed and up the age of 9 weeks was waking every 2 - 2.5 hours and I was exhausted then I changed his milk and from that first day he has gone through till about 5.30/6.30 in the morning. He is also a big boy!

I breastfeed. My boobies are now like Pamela Anderson :rofl:

Bren was the same way. He now wakes up 2-3 times a night. I now will only nurse him every 4 hours at night as well, and found that helped. But I only started doing that in the last 2-3 weeks as I figure at 5 months, he can go 4 hours without a problem.

Bren was the same way. He now wakes up 2-3 times a night. I now will only nurse him every 4 hours at night as well, and found that helped. But I only started doing that in the last 2-3 weeks as I figure at 5 months, he can go 4 hours without a problem.

Lincoln is 3 months yesterday and he's getting better all the time. during the day he can go 3-4 hours without food now, also without sleeping:dohh:
I think he will wake up only 2-3 times soon then

Ethan is 20 months old and wakes one to three times anight either for milk or he as lost his dummy

kaitlyn is also the same on average about 3-4 times for a feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->