3 Months old - What is your babies daily routine

Lully2011

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My little girl is 13 weeks old, I'm just a little unsure if I should have a daily routine for her at this age. She still sleeps alot so I'm just looking for some advice on what I should be doing or expecting.

Should I be putting her up to her bed when she's sleepy for her naps? At the moment I let her nap whenever she likes in the living room and just wake her at feeding time.

She is staying awake longer in between feeds now, we also have some play time. She feeds every 3hrs and sleeps from midnight till around 7am/8am so she's doing great but I'm just not sure if she's supposed to be in a routine during the day - what is/was your babys daily routine at 3months?

P.S She was 7 weeks early (I dont know if that makes a difference)

As your lo is only 6 weeks corrected I wouldn't be worrying about a daytime routine just yet.

I never really had a rigid routine during the day. In the early months I usually would try and get her to sleep if she had been awake for 90 mins because then she got overtired. I had my daughters pram in the livingroom so usually put her in that.

Your lo sounds like she is sleeping well at night which is probably the most important.

My lo fell into a daytime routine herself when she went to 2 naps a day and then gradually 1 nap a day. Unfortunately now at 2 she has decided it's 0 naps a day :dohh:

My youngest is 3 months old, and he was born 5 weeks early. He's fed, and put to sleep on demand. I didn't put my oldest son on a schedule either. They sort of fell into their "own" routines. They both do go to sleep at 6-7pm each night, and wake at 5-6am though, but again, this they've done on their "own."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->