3 more days until test day!

themaybaby

Reaction score
This is my 1st cycle. With my daughter, I got pregnant on my 3rd cycle and on the 1st with my son. So I've got my fingers crossed. How many days do you have left until test day, and are you having any symptoms? Also what's the best test for early testing in your opinion?

Yay, that's so exciting! The final countdown to testing always leaves me antsy and eager.

I prefer Wondfos for early testing. I got a positive when I was pregnant with my LO at 9dpo. They're very sensitive, and not as prone to evaps as similar IC dip strips. I know First Response tests are super popular, but I refuse to use them -- they have terrible indents and of all the tests I've tried, they are always the last to pick up on a positive besides digitals.

I haven't heard of wondfos.. I'm going to look them up.

They are an inexpensive dip strip you can order on Amazon. They're much better than the standard IC.

I looked it up and I wish I had ordered those. I got some brand called clinicguard from Amazon. I guess we will see how they work!

Those look like your standard IC. They should work fine, but ICs tend to be more prone to evaps, and in my experience, less sensitive than the Wondfos. They picked up on my pregnancy along with my Wondfos, but line darkness always lagged a day or two behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->