<3 Mr and Mrs Smileyfaces: 7th February 2016 <3

Yeah, i was thinking of having the star cloths on all the windows, lights over the roof beams but not the drapes as i'm not so keen on them and 6 uplighters but thats £400 and i really need to try and cut costs!! xxxx

Oooo hello. Iv just spotted your wedding journal. Late to the party lol. You get married a month before me.
Your dress is gorgeous. Similar to mine &#128512;
Have you got most your stuff in order? We're getting there slowly. Just waiting on rsvp back from guests now. &#128512;

Charlotte im not having them on the windows I cant afford it lol! I wasn't bothered about the drapes either but OH wanted them. Are you going with Happy Days for your star cloths and uplighters?

Hi Rainbow :hi: what date do you get married? Where are you getting married? Yes all in order! All booked just got a few things left to pay! So expensive!!

I don't like the curtains haha.

Yes we are, there's an open day on the 8th November, gonna go up and pick my sashes and let them know what Dec's I want xxx

Charlotte im not having them on the windows I cant afford it lol! I wasn't bothered about the drapes either but OH wanted them. Are you going with Happy Days for your star cloths and uplighters?

Hi Rainbow :hi: what date do you get married? Where are you getting married? Yes all in order! All booked just got a few things left to pay! So expensive!!

Were getting married on 17th March, paddys day. Getting married in the Peak District at a stately house. It's in the middle of nowhere so the views are beautiful.
Yeah I no what you mean about costs. Iv tried to save pennies on everything. I luckily managed to find my wedding shoes for £11 last pair available. Bargain &#128516;
Iv managed to save a lot by making some of our decorations, and table decs. We tried to make our own invites, but after spending a month making them, my 3 year old dropped juice on them all. &#128557;

We had a meeting at our venue on Sunday to choose our menu choices, give our numbers (final numbers are due in 4 weeks but I can't see them changing tbh) and give them the details of our suppliers etc. It feels soooooo real now! Can't believe that in 8 weeks and 5 days I will be a married woman :shock:

We went through all of the finer details of how the day is gonna run and I just can't believe how fantastic our wedding coordinator is! We are so lucky to have got such a great venue at an amazing price and have pretty much everything planned out for us!

Mega excited (and a teeny bit nervous :haha:) now!

OH's dad gave us £400 the other day so that's paid of the DJ and the remaining balance for the hair and makeup. Just got Pianist, flowers and cake to pay for now and we are pretty much done!

Not long to go now hun! I bet you're so excited! :D

Getting excited not nervous at all just cringing thinking about saying vows in front of everyone :lol:

Last check in here before the big day! Everything is done and organized and paid for! Everything is packed and ready to go. I am going up to the venue with bridesmaids this afternoon and we will be sleeping over. Then tomorrow is the big day :shock:

Will post pics once I've come back from Paris next week xx

Oh my god, how have I only just found this?! What a tit!

So excited for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->