3 or 5 DPO...

Chasingrainbo

TTC my rainbow
Reaction score
I use 2 different apps to track and they have a 2 day gap. Should I wait to see if the :witch: shows before I start POAS?

I think it's always recommended to wait until AF is due before testing, because then there's less risk of false negatives and of detecting a pregnancy that turns out to be a chemical. But you could just wait until You're 10/12 dpo and start then, which should give you a decent chance of seeing a line even on the earlier end.

What do the apps base your O date on? Are they reading temps differently or is it something else?

I think it's always recommended to wait until AF is due before testing, because then there's less risk of false negatives and of detecting a pregnancy that turns out to be a chemical. But you could just wait until You're 10/12 dpo and start then, which should give you a decent chance of seeing a line even on the earlier end.

What do the apps base your O date on? Are they reading temps differently or is it something else?

Thank you :flower: I think the apps are reading my temps differently. But 2 day difference isn't too bad. I'm just going to wait until :witch: is due and start testing then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->