3 out 4 cycles using this method I got pregnant after 10 failed cycles first

ttcpostvr

Reaction score
Brief background on me. Dh had vr March 2011 after having vasc for approx 7 years. In november of 2012, we welcomed our beautiful baby girl Kizely Eleizabeth Jo. When she was 4 months old I began 6 rounds of chemo. I was told our family was likely complete as I was have Menapause like symptoms. One month after finishing chemo we conceived our 2nd baby girl that was born March 20th of last year... Kuinlynn Bella Grace. We have been trying to decide if we will grow our family more from this point. It was a tough call trying to decide on a final decision. We kind of put it in God's hands for a couple of cycles before we were going to officially say we were done. 2 days ago I began testing. I was 10 and 11 dpo (the days I started to see lines with mY daughters.) I came to the conclusion yesterday that I most likely was not pregnant and was processing that, since it was our last halfway go at ttc. This morning I decided to poas and I forgot to check it, but went back 20 minutes later. Low and behold... there was the faintest of faint second line, so I packed the girls up and headed to the store for a digital. Results came back... "pregnant 1-2 weeks."
I wanted to check in with everyone on here and share that I have had now 3 pregnancies and 3 out of 4 months we have used softcups after sex for 12 hours. I swear by them!
good luck to you all! :)

Congratulations Hun happy and healthy 9 months . The first month I tried soft cups I conceived but ended in MMC I used again this cycle so fingers x

If I ov when I think I did I'm 7dpo today :) I got bfp 8dpo last time but I'm going to try hold of until the 5th feb when I'll be 12dpo . X

Congrats. I've seen so many good reviews on ladies conceiving with soft cups. Seriously thinking of ising them but they look huge lol so a little double monded also did you just use the one time? Or a few days through fertile week

Congratulations hun on your pregnancy!
Can I ask how to use softcups? How long do you leave them in for? Do you use them all the time throught your fertile period and what they feel like?
Sorry a load of questions but I've got one to buy in my amazon basket but I'm not sure how to use it so haven't purchased it yet lol!
Xx

I use the softcups also. 2 of 3 of my children were from using them. I'm ttc# 4 with them and on cycle #2. With my boys it took 2cycles then 1 cycle to get bfp's! My oldest we were not officially ttc so Idk they probably would have been a factor if we were. I swear by them. They're cheap and effective and you don't have to prop up or stay lying down after bding. ☺☺☺

I've never heard of using softcups for TTC, but it makes total sense! Thanks for sharing, jumping on Amazon now!

I've never heard of using softcups for ttc. Can someone explain what you do and for how long? thanks!!

Personally, I placed one after sex for approx 12 hours and did this 2-3 times during fertile period. They LOOK big but they are very flexible and you kind of squeeze it, and then push it in and it falls right in place cupping the cervix! They are GREAT! And after you conceive and ARE FULL TERM... you can start using them again to help ripen your cervix! :)

Can somebody please recomend the right ones on Amazon UK? They are about £11 for 6 disposable ones which seems alot? Or similar price for one reusable one? x

I washed my disposables out with baby soap really well and reused.
good luck.
if anyone has success, please post!

Just out of curiosity (I'm not pregnant, yet, I think), but how do soft cups help ripen the cervix? Is it a sperm thing again, or do you use them alone? I have heard of them for TTC but not for helping with inducing labor at the end.

Congrats ! I too have just started using softcups and had a questionable test today but I'm only 10dpo so I'm waiting. If needed I will use them again next cycle.

Right it's ordered! Went for the reusable mooncup as apparently it last years unlike the softcups but otherwise the same! x

Awesome!
Just like they say to "have sex," it is because of the hormones in the semen that ripen the cervix. So yes, you use then AFTER SEX...

I'm tried them this month. Unfortunately the whole family was sick so we didn't fit in as much bd'ing as usual, but I'm hoping we have a chance still.

They do seem big but once it's in you don't even feel it. I suggest that you practice putting it in and taking it out a few times before hand because if you can't figure it out right after you bd and your laying on your back fumbling around trying to get it right, you might lose some sperm, make a mess and get frustrated. They're not hard at All to insert but the first couple of times i was a little sloppy at it. Lol. Good luck y'all! I'm currently 2dpo using vitex and softcups. We'll see in a week or so if they worked for me again! ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->