#3 possibility ?!

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Hi all. Quick recap of where we are at. We have two girls who are 8 (9 in July) and 5 (6 in September).

(Possible trigger)

In 2016 we lost our third baby to which we had to have him removed in Hospital due to my body not recognising he had no heartbeat.
So technically this would be number 4. I really really want another baby. I’m 27 this year and I really don’t want to be having a baby past 30. (Personal preference) my husband is so set against any more but then will occasionally mention a baby. For example: I went to the doctors to referred for weight loss surgery and my husband asked me the other day if surgery would make me not able to have any more children? I don’t pressure him and to be honest hardly mention babies to him but when I do he replies with no more ever.
He says he wants to be able to have our own house first. (We rent from my friend. Husband is self employed and doesn’t make enough for a mortgage even though we know we could afford one it’s just proving it! Realistically we couldn’t afford the deposit sadly until my nana passes (obviously I would much rather have my nan!) as I have 20% of the sale of her house.

I just feel so down and depressed. I know this baby would never ever replace the one we lost but I feel empty ! Everybody always says I was meant to be a mum and that’s all I ever want to be. I have two already but really just feel like one more would fill this hole I have. Obviously my husband says after the next it would be one more and so on. I know that wouldn’t happen as after I’m 30 then there defo won’t be any more.

Any ideas on how to approach my husband? I try not to say anything as I don’t want arguments to break out!

Thanks ladies

So sorry for your loss. I completely understand your desperation for another one. No advice on how to get your husband to come around, but I hope he does!

I just wrote a similar post. I have two boys 4 and 7 Im desperate for another it’s breakibg my heart but my husband doesn’t want anymore I don’t know what to do I feel like I am just going to have to accept it ��

I just wrote a similar post. I have two boys 4 and 7 Im desperate for another it’s breakibg my heart but my husband doesn’t want anymore I don’t know what to do I feel like I am just going to have to accept it ��

I’m in the same position. My husband ideally doesn’t want anymore but if it did happen, he would be okay with it. I feel bad not accepting his wishes but it’s really hard for me to accept being done with pregnancies, giving birth and having babies. I’m not ready to end that chapter!

Me and my husband talked about it last night after he said he would think about it and he said he doesn’t want anymore I feel gutted I think because he was giving it thought I got carried away and starting thinking about it �� I feel so down now don’t know what to do with myself.

Me and my husband talked about it last night after he said he would think about it and he said he doesn’t want anymore I feel gutted I think because he was giving it thought I got carried away and starting thinking about it �� I feel so down now don’t know what to do with myself.

I’m sorry. Do you guys use birth control? It’s so hard to accept. I don’t want to. I wish God would bless us with another. We only use the pull out method so there’s a slight chance it could happen. I’m heartbroken that my husband doesn’t want to try for another one but in a way I’m not giving up hope.

Hi all. Quick recap of where we are at. We have two girls who are 8 (9 in July) and 5 (6 in September).

(Possible trigger)

In 2016 we lost our third baby to which we had to have him removed in Hospital due to my body not recognising he had no heartbeat.
So technically this would be number 4. I really really want another baby. I’m 27 this year and I really don’t want to be having a baby past 30. (Personal preference) my husband is so set against any more but then will occasionally mention a baby. For example: I went to the doctors to referred for weight loss surgery and my husband asked me the other day if surgery would make me not able to have any more children? I don’t pressure him and to be honest hardly mention babies to him but when I do he replies with no more ever.
He says he wants to be able to have our own house first. (We rent from my friend. Husband is self employed and doesn’t make enough for a mortgage even though we know we could afford one it’s just proving it! Realistically we couldn’t afford the deposit sadly until my nana passes (obviously I would much rather have my nan!) as I have 20% of the sale of her house.

I just feel so down and depressed. I know this baby would never ever replace the one we lost but I feel empty ! Everybody always says I was meant to be a mum and that’s all I ever want to be. I have two already but really just feel like one more would fill this hole I have. Obviously my husband says after the next it would be one more and so on. I know that wouldn’t happen as after I’m 30 then there defo won’t be any more.

Any ideas on how to approach my husband? I try not to say anything as I don’t want arguments to break out!

Thanks ladies

I’m so sorry for your loss. Have you guys discussed having another? I’m not sure how to approach him also. Maybe just ask him what his true feelings are deep down.

I’m sorry. Do you guys use birth control? It’s so hard to accept. I don’t want to. I wish God would bless us with another. We only use the pull out method so there’s a slight chance it could happen. I’m heartbroken that my husband doesn’t want to try for another one but in a way I’m not giving up hope.

I’ve got the mirena cool fitted. Also I’ve got pregnant 3 times with the pull out method but all ended in miscarriage which obviously has no connection to that method. So I would be surprised if you do get pregnant how long have you been doing it for? Lynda

I’ve got the mirena cool fitted. Also I’ve got pregnant 3 times with the pull out method but all ended in miscarriage which obviously has no connection to that method. So I would be surprised if you do get pregnant how long have you been doing it for? Lynda

Oh okay. So I’m sure it’s a pretty reliable birth control? And did you really? Did he pull out from the very beginning or was there a little that got in before he pulled out? And we used that for years except when we have tried to get pregnant. So for us, it works pretty well. He has great self control though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->