3 postives but have pcos so worried its false ones :(

foreverhappy

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a false positive? I was on the pill after being on for 5 years and then came off had a break through bleed then 30 days later I had no show of AF but my periods were irrated before the pill but though I would test anyway so anyway I got a faint line on monday on a tescos one and today on a digetal clear blue conception test it was said positive 2-3 weeks

I have heard so much about false postives with PCOS just wondering if I may be one of them as it seems to early to fall preg,I have who is 6 and that took 2 years to concive.

Well it certainly sounds like ur pregnant!!!! Not likely tht u would get 2 false positives from 2 different brands. Got my fingers crossed for u tho and hope its a definate :bfp: for u :D xxx

Has anyone ever had a false positive? I was on the pill after being on for 5 years and then came off had a break through bleed then 30 days later I had no show of AF but my periods were irrated before the pill but though I would test anyway so anyway I got a faint line on monday on a tescos one and today on a digetal clear blue conception test it was said positive 2-3 weeks

I have heard so much about false postives with PCOS just wondering if I may be one of them as it seems to early to fall preg,I have who is 6 and that took 2 years to concive.

I know a little about PCOS but I've never heard about the false positives with it? Do you know why they say those with PCOS tend to get false positives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->