3 tests, confused me...

Melissa1991

Reaction score
Did 3 tests this morning, 2 days late for AF. A Tesco own brand and 2 freedom tests. Tesco one looks clearly negative but the freedom test came straight up with faint lines BUT they are not clear. I can't help but feel they may have been a crap batch
Advice please x

20190707_124448.jpg 20190707_124502.jpg

I would say that's the start of a bfp Tesco changed their tests and now they are crap were completely negative for ages after my bfp

I would say that's the start of a bfp Tesco changed their tests and now they are crap were completely negative for ages after my bfp

I thought it looked like it but I've had line eyes for so long I thought I was crazy esp with one being negative x

Maybe its just me and my crazy line eye but I see the faintest of faint line on the blue dye as well, gl hun

The freedom ones have me a line when I was not pregnant I hate those tests but I do think I see something on the blue dye...... Xx

The freedom ones have me a line when I was not pregnant I hate those tests but I do think I see something on the blue dye...... Xx
I'm going to retest in morning, I have one of each left xx

Retested this morning. Not much to see and then bam, AF came with an absolute vengeance x

20190708_065103.jpg

Ugh, sorry about AF...

Was absolutely horrendous yesterday, I swear it felt like I was in labour xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh