3 week old daytime naps/routine?

mell242

mummy to stanley james
Reaction score
Stanley is almost 3 weeks old now and I'm just wondering what other mums are doing during the day with their little ones?

I'm currently letting him nap in his swing but moving him to his moses basket (in living room) for a sleep in the afternoon. I was just wondering where you put your babies down to sleep during the day?

at that age I let Teddy nap in a travel cot in the liivng room where I was or in his chair. I still do now, though sometimes I put him in his proper cot. I wanted to keep him close by and it didnt seem to stop him sleeping so I let him sleep wherever I was.

Ellie-Mae (2 weeks 3 days) sleeps wherever she is! Often on a cushion in the living room when we're there, sometimes in her crib in the bedroom, and sometimes on people when they visit (bit naughty I know, but there's so many visitors!). I'm hoping to get her into more of a routine, but while we're still having visitors everyday its hard!

My lil man sleeps in a travel cot in the living room in the day and in his main cot at night. Im trying to get him used to one thing for day time so he knows it 'naps' and one thing for night time. XXX

At that age i used to put my bubs in the living room with me in his moses basket and at night he remained in his moses basket but in the bedroom xx

thanks everyone...I think that I'm going to try putting the moses basket in the living room, esp. so that he gets used to being in it. At the moment he's sleeping in his swing and don't want him to get too used to that.

At that age Hannah slept in her swing, in a laundry basket :blush:, or in our arms (and sometimes for naps I laid down in bed with her to catch a little nap for myself :lol:)

At nigth she sleeps in her basket (or in my bed :blush:).

During the day,I put her in her swing or bouncer but she'd much rather play then sleep.
However,the one nap she has in the afternoon is in her bouncer and she has a tiny one in my arms on the couch in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->