!3 weeks pregnant after a second trimester MC

TwoRdue

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I hope I can post this here as I didnt know where else to go, I am finally in the second tri today and I am excited about it but terrified more so than the first tri. I lost my twins in March this year two days shy of 18 weeks, I am worried about the same thing happening and even gets into my dreams.. I never hear of any success story's about this and am searching for some to help me cope from day to day. My OH has said this is the last time he will let me get pregnant (IVF) as he could not handle seen me go through it all again + him having to go through it to. Sorry if I should not post this here I am just searching for support. Thank you

Just wanted to give some support and say stay positive. Second tri is an exciting time, and it must be scary for you too. Try and focus on the positives xxxx

:hugs:

My last pregnancy ended at 22 weeks. We found out his heart had stopped at 19 weeks. I got tested this time around for a lot of different things and ended up finding out I have a blood clot disorder so more than likely that is what happened to my last baby. I am now on shots daily for it and am almost 25 weeks. The second trimester has been very scary for me more so than the first trimester and what has kept me sane is I have a doppler this time around and the fact that baby is now moving. The movement is a great relief because I only felt the son I lost move once before I lost him. Best of luck to you. I know how scary it can be.:hugs:

awww,i am so sorry for your loss! i have never lost a child so i cant say i know what u are going through but i just wanted to tell u to stay positive and have faith! i feel everything will be okay with u and LO.the doctors told me i had a 50/50 chance of miscarriage at the beginning of this pregnancy and now here i am almost in third tri with a healthy baby girl.. Never give up hope! good luck i wish u all the best!

Hello just to let you know that you are not alone - we lost our son in february this year at 20 weeks. We found out at our 20 week scan that his heart had stopped beating due to placental failure. They dont know what exactly caused it so all i can do is pray that it wont happen again. It is such an anxious time being pregnant after a late loss and trying to stay positive is a struggle as im approaching my 'scary weeks'. You only have five weeks and then you will be past the 18 week mark which im sure will bring you some relief. I have three scans in the next 7 weeks and am treating each one of these as a milestone. if i can get past them, i will finally be able to breathe a huge sigh of relief. Good luck you to you - i hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.... your little rainbow will be here before you know it. xx

I lost my twin sons in Feb this year. They were born at 27 weeks and died within a month of their birth. I'm happy to be pregnant again, but I will never stop worrying until my baby is safely born full term and in my arms. Good luck!! PM if you'd like to talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->