3 weird questions

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hi ladies and thanks in advance for answering my weird questions. You don't have to answer all 3.
1) After DH and I have very intimate sex I always have the urge to cough a lot afterwards and feel like I'll "cough out his spermies". What's everyone's say on that?
2) DH and I BD but he wanted to pull out and he did but hours later and not peeing inbetween(at least I don't think so) decided to have a quickie and he didn't pull out until finished. Will the short time frame have a neg effect on his swimmers?
3)On a different night the mood was getting steamy so I put in some preseed. We started to do some foreplay and a little later he wanted some lube and grabbed some KY(water based) and he finished inside with KY. Will there be spermies damaged with KY or will they be ok with the preseed?

I recently got my bfp and on the only two times I could have conceived, I peed straight after and used ky (I couldn't find my preseed). Probably not the optimum conditions but it worked for me so is possible. Not sure about the second question.

Is DH on board with you trying to conceive? Just asking because you mentioned him pulling out and using KY rather than the preseed.

If it makes you feel any better I'm pretty confident this pregnancy happened while using coconut oil. I also pee right after sex every time or else I get a UTI and that didn't stop me from getting pregnant.

Is DH on board with you trying to conceive? Just asking because you mentioned him pulling out and using KY rather than the preseed.

If it makes you feel any better I'm pretty confident this pregnancy happened while using coconut oil. I also pee right after sex every time or else I get a UTI and that didn't stop me from getting pregnant.

We are more NTNP and I think he grabbed KY because he may not have seen the preseed but I did have about 1 gram in me already. On the night he pulled out he was really wanting to do foreplay and to keep from stressing out I agreed but later that night he was still so turned on he wanted a quickie. Also on the night he wanted to do foreplay he pulled out but he didn't pee in between pulling out and a quickie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->