3 Years LTTTC, IVF Veteran, Finally a BFP!

mnelson815

Reaction score
Worth.jpg worth2.jpg
Its been a long road to get here and I can't believe I finally get to post this!! We started TTC in January of 2016. We went for testing starting in June 2016, and moved on to an RE in October of that year. I had a uterine septum and endometriosis and my DH had low count. I have had 2 surgeries to repair the septum and remove polyps, plus a lap to clean up the endo.
IVF Round 1 I got OHSS and had to freeze all embryos. During the freeze they dropped our best blast and lost it. I did three FET's with the remaining and had a BFN every time. I decided NO MORE, and moved on to a different clinic that believed in adding additional therapies. We did our fresh round in August of this year as a planned freeze all. I went on depot lupron for 2 months and then geared up for our FET. We had to travel to a different province for all of this, so that was stressful and time consuming but so worth it. We used PRP uterine infusions this time as well as blood thinners and I really think thats what finally worked for us.
Yesterday I got my beta back after transferring one beautiful hatching blast on November 13. At 13dp5dt my beta was 1458! I go for a repeat tomorrow, but it is quite high!

I am so excited, and I hope that this pregnancy is strong and gets to last! I've waiting so long for it!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Big congratulations!!! From a fellow LTTTC...
My 1st took us 6yrs but after my 1st my 2nd baby came as a surprise and now I'm due with #3 and this was definitely unexpected.
Happy and healthy 9months mama!

Idk you but I am extremely happy for you. Your story made me tear up. Congrats!! Iam praying for you and wishing you a happy and extremely healthy 9mo!

MAJOR congrats!! What a story to tell your baby!!

Massive congrats - our first took us 7yrs then our second was a shock 8months later and now Uber three a complete shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->