3 years of trying

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
hey ladies, my husband went to a fertility clinic to get tests and that done on him.. He got results back the same day and were all clear, he even has a high sperm count sorry tmi!! But seriously why am i not getting pregnant!!! We have done everything even having sex every 2-3 times a day!!

I'm also finding ovulation a little hard aswell. i have special needs so i find it hard 2 understand people. If my cycle's are every 35 days when should i dtd. sorry peeps. :( xx

Hi TOHARD2TRY. I'm sorry it's taking so long for you guys but glad to hear you both have the all clear. I'm assuming you've tried charting/temping, OPK's, CBFM, etc. to try to narrow down when O is likely occurring?

Can you link your chart? What's your fertile CF quantity/quality like?

Hi hun, it took me 3 years to concieve there was no reason, :( it happened in the end bt ino how hard it is hope u get ur bfp soon x

I often wonder with so many people with unexplained infertility (including me!) if there are things we do that hurt our chances without even knowing... I thought about that today while sipping my peppermint tea... Or maybe my body wash is bad... Changing ph or something I'd never consider. Or is it too much or too little exercise? And then I realize - sometimes it just takes a while and I will certainly go mad if I try to figure it out. So I eat healthy, BD a lot, do my OPKs and I'm letting the doc deal with the rest.

Good luck and baby dust!!!

Keep your chin up chick it will happen in its own time ... me and my partner been trying for almost 14 months and we use ti record everything but that just stressed us out and msje us both setup when it said negative maybe relaxing more would help or a holiday

Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"