30 day challenge for ttc

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Well ttc is out this cycle and poss next cycle as hubby had an accident at work got dragged by a machine broke 3 ribs and a slight punctured lung.... hes ok and out of hospital but no exercise for him for 3 to 4 weeks cant work for 6 to 8 so ttc on hold. So im making the most of it. In between looking after my 3 year old and hubby im going to try and loose about 1 and a half stone. Im classed as over weight with my bmi. I never used to be before i had my son and when i lost all the weight my mum was told she might have cancer. Turned out she didnt but 12 months later my dad died and i have been been in a cycle of being down in the dumps and negative. Ive had to cps and ive been trying for a yr and 4 months. So enoughs enough im turning a new leaf etc etc no more negative nelly. So im going to do a 30 day challenge not just to loose weight but to break bad habbits. First off 1 coffee a day. Im doing a minimum 30 min of exercise in particular high intensity interval training 6 days a week. I have several dvds so for 3 of the days inwill do a dvd and 3 days im going to go onto you tube and choose 3 random work out dvds theres some good free instructors on there. Im not eating chocolate any more as i dont have 1 bite i have a giant size bar lol. I will have a treat sat night. But 1 small bar. I eat a lot of veg and fruit so my 5va day is no problem but im going to eat low carbs and try and follow best i can. I am a good cook so going to try and prepare a lot of fresh food and maybr batch cook and freeze for days when i cant be bothered. So if anyone wants to join in even doesnt have to be just to loose weight but any change to help ttc. Im sure my weight isnt helping me keep the bean sticky. So today ive had my 1 coffee did have a sandwich for lunch was wholemeal bread at least but my online shoping doesnt arrive until tomorrow lol and done 40 mins workout apparently burn 400 calories in 30 mins plus by gymra. Was really good felt it all over. So im going to log what i do every day and do a weigh im every week and hope it inspires change and a few other fellow ladies join in. Heres to positive change x

Heres my weight you dont have to do it but i think making it public might push me harder hope its a bit better by next week lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-06-08-21-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-06-08-21-55.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
I will join in with you girl. I've had the same issue. Gained 20 lbs in the last 9 months due to depression and early pregnancy. I have had 6 or 7 CPs in the last year and it's really taken a tole on my body. Just put TTC on hold and started a workout regime provided by tough mudder a few weeks ago but still need to overhaul my eating habbits. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated (along with anyone else who joins :) ) attached my bmi and weight from the last 6 months :dohh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160613-081736.jpg
    Screenshot_20160613-081736.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20160613-081843.jpg
    Screenshot_20160613-081843.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
hi gina great you have joined. what sort of work outs are you doing?

ive just done 20 mins of a 30 min tae bo work out. i thought it would be easiest of my stomach muscles as its mainly punches and kicks but no really felt it in my abs and they are sooooo sore today lol hoping if i go easy today i can go back to normal tomorrow. still feel knackered after it so must have done some good. i was naughty and went on the scales today and i have lost 3 pound so surprised as yesterday was my first day. going for a walk as hubby needs his pain meds so will take about an hr there and back so will make up for ending the work out early

The workouts they give are a LOT of running (which I've been walking it :haha: ) and then 3 times a week different circuits. Mostly pushup, pull up, squats, Russian twists and there is an ab one on Thursdays. They are categorized as intermediate to advanced workouts. I get sooo sore but I know it will be worth it in the end. Oh and I'm also making sure to drink 60 or more ounces of water a day. I find that really helps keep off the water weight.

Great job losing 3 lbs already!! I did step on the scale again today and am down 1 lb. Hoping now that I've gained a little muscle the weight will start coming off quicker.

Well i went on the scale and i.put 2lb back on lol typical though my weight naturally bobs up and down so im going to resist until monday. I was having a day off today as my thighs are killing and ended up mowing the lawn which had grown a lot so.took ages and then painted the kitchen ceiling so wasnt really a day off lol ive still not eaten junk snacks and cut my portion size down so im sure it must be doing something good. Did have a moment of not down as such but close to giving in a friend announced her pregnancy which is great but made me a little sad. Im very happy for her dont get me wrong just makes me wonder if its going to happen as im 37 this yr and i know uts going to start getting harder. But ive just gotta suck it up and push myself if i go back to eating rubbish it might not happen.

So tomorrow im going to do 2nd coat of paint on the ceiling 40 mins dance workout by ministry of sound (which my son does too its so cute)

Oh i love that sort of circuit training though im rubbish at running lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"