30 day shred (again :) )

beth_terri

Reaction score
Does anyone fancy starting this with me again? I got to level 2 before quitting last time so need to do it again!!

X

Good luck! I've just started last week. Today is day 5!

What are your thoughts/opinions on this? Please please please give me the good/bad/ugly! Thanks!!!

It's a good workout. It will make you sweat and make you sore! Lots of people have very good results with it, which is why I'm doing it. The bad part is that since you do 10 days at level 1, 10 days at level 2 and 10 days at level 3 it gets repetitive and slightly boring (at least to me!). Plus Jillian Michael's voice and sayings get somewhat annoying. What I'm going to do to keep it interesting is 3 days per level and keep alternating levels. :)

What are your thoughts/opinions on this? Please please please give me the good/bad/ugly! Thanks!!!

You get really good fast results.

It's only a 20 minute workout.

A lot of people really struggle with some of the moves/weights (you need some hand weights), were as personally i didn't struggle with it.

It gets repetitive as you do ten days of the same thing before moving up a level.

X

Thank you! What size weights do I need? I have 10 lb hand weights. Too much?

Thank you! What size weights do I need? I have 10 lb hand weights. Too much?

It's just whatever weights your comfortable with! You have to squat, do chest raises, side lunges whilst raising them etc so you need to be able to manage that. She even says if you don't have any, use tins of beans lol. X

My 30 day Shred dvd is coming tomorrow morning, so tomorrow is my day 1!

I've never tried anything like this before.. I'm making myself stick to it :haha:

Im doing it right now too. I thought I was supposed to stay on level 1 until I felt comfortable moving up, so I think Ive been on it too long. Its not leaving me sore anymore, so I think ill move to level 2 soon!

Lauralu- I've been using 3 lb weights and am about to move up to 5 lbs. That doesn't seem like much until you're actually doing the moves!

I am halfway through level 2 but I do it every second day and her other videos in between as I get bored. I am still seeing results doing this :)

Just finished my first workout, and gosh.. it does really make you sweat!

I feel so good after doing that, but after 30 minutes of boobs flapping all over the place, it's clear I need a sports bra! :haha:

How's everyone else doing?
:flower:

I was going to start tonight but I went to a class at the gym instead which is more intense so I might do it in the morning lol! Off to an insanity session at the gym tomorrow night :/ xx

Sorry to thread crash hun but thought these might motivate im actually shocked myself!!

First few were about 2 weeks ago

second few are today after 6 days of shred!!

Attachments

• 2013-06-18 14.08.38.jpg
    2013-06-18 14.08.38.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 2013-06-18 14.07.27.jpg
    2013-06-18 14.07.27.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 2013-06-27 13.21.08.jpg
    2013-06-27 13.21.08.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 2013-06-27 13.21.27.jpg
    2013-06-27 13.21.27.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 28
Wow that's a transformation from just 6 days! Have you been eating healthily too? X

yeah ive been doing weight watchers almost 2 weeks now hun,i did have alot of loose though im sure itll calm down now! xxxx

I was going to start tonight but I went to a class at the gym instead which is more intense so I might do it in the morning lol! Off to an insanity session at the gym tomorrow night :/ xx

What was the Insanity session? Was it one of the actual Insanity workouts? That's cool.
I didn't know there were gym classes. They don't have them in any of the gyms I know.
xx

What was the Insanity session? Was it one of the actual Insanity workouts? That's cool.
I didn't know there were gym classes. They don't have them in any of the gyms I know.
xx

They put the actual insanity DVD on so you do it without am instructor xx

What was the Insanity session? Was it one of the actual Insanity
workouts? That's cool.
xx

They put the actual insanity DVD on so you do it without am instructor xx

Ah, I see!
Thanks for explaining.
xx

Sorry to thread crash hun but thought these might motivate im actually shocked myself!!

First few were about 2 weeks ago

second few are today after 6 days of shred!!

omg wow thats amazing results

i tried 30ds a few months back and i really struggled but with results like that i think i might give it another try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->