30 day shred (again :) )

I just started level 2 tonight. I hate it! I hope it gets easier :( ugh..

I started this again yesterday.

I had done 10 days or so last year when I was 177 lbs and found it really hard going.

Now im 150 lbs and it seemed SO much easier!!

Really really have to stick to this and do all 30 days I get bored so easily though!

Good luck everyone xx

Can I ask is it exactly the same for 10 days? Is the YouTube video the same as the DVD (being a cheapness lol)

No but have been trying extra easy this week following a friends book. It seems 2 good to be true really,all that food! Well done on your loss,how long have you been at it?

I started in feb, but I've been stuck at this weight now for over a month!! Just lost my motivation and when I've been super good the weight hasn't shifted. Need to have a success express week I think to boost it! Xx

Ps I'd stop following it now, eat loads of crap until Thursday so you weigh extra heavy then when you have your first weigh in after a week on it properly you'll lose loads. I lost 7.5lbs my first week lol. X

Lol! Good thinking! Can you answer me 1 question.
Do you have to get weighed in the same location every week (there's tons near me but hubby works for himself so I wouldn't be guaranteed making the same one every week.id feel more motivated if I could call anywhere to be weighed/meet

Lol! Good thinking! Can you answer me 1 question.
Do you have to get weighed in the same location every week (there's tons near me but hubby works for himself so I wouldn't be guaranteed making the same one every week.id feel more motivated if I could call anywhere to be weighed/meet

No you don't, you can go to which ever meeting you like x

After reading this thread I am motivated to start it again. I did it for 5 days a couple of weeks ago then AF arrived so I had a break but never went back to it as I struggled to feel motivated. Think I need to invest in some hand weights though, the tins of chicken soup just ain't cutting it!

I'm starting it again from Monday, I've decided.

Hi ladies can I join in? :hugs:

I just started day one today and it kicked my ass! My legs felt like jelly after, but I managed to get through it. I also realized I need a better sports bra, because after the jumping jack my boobs had gotten out of the sports bra and were flubbing everywhere. My motivation currently is pictures I took of myself...sides, front and back, they are horrible! Hoping in 30 days I can have good enough results to share with everyone :)

I do have a question though, can I do level one for 30 days then move to two? I don't see myself being physically ready for level two anytime soon!

You can do it for as long as you feel you need to!! But youll be amazed how quickly you strengthen up from it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->