30 day shred

I did it with a calorie controlled diet and lost loads of weight and inches. Rather than doing the 30 days and progressing through the levels up to 3, I did 30 days at level 1, 30 at level 2 and 30 at 3 so I did it for 90 days in total with no breaks. I looked great too. If I can find pics I'll upload. Then I got pregnant and gained inches. Lol.

Once Little Man arrives and I'm up to it, I'll be doing it all over again. Then moving on to her other DVD's. Hubby bought the box set for me for Christmas and I intended on doing them this year but got pregnant instead.

Yep, I did it after having my LO I was also cutting out certain things just really crappy stuff but not dieting and I lost almost a stone.

I lost 20lb, I did it every other day for about a month - 6 weeks with a calorie controlled diet, lost almost a stone but it kick started my metabolism and I lost the rest through eating sensibly. I've plateaued now but I don't want to lose any more. I went from a tight size 14 to a 10/12 depending on what I'm wearing. :thumbup:

Wow! That's amazing! I'll probably do like Princess Lou and do 30 days for each level :) I would love to see the pictures if you can find them!

I can't find the pictures. :( I was backing loads up when the computer crashed and had to be reformatted. Lost loads of my niece too from when she was first born.:( Thought those had made it though. Sucks.

Best of luck.

I did it after DD1 was born along with diet. I lost almost 7 stone. Almost back to the start again now though after a year break and 24weeks preggo. :-s oops.

Some pics for ya.

Month before I found out I was pregnant with DD1 -I'm far right.
15141_363645730170_6428842_n.jpg

During pregnancy
37987_10150243649120156_525446_n.jpg

About 3 stone down after pregnancy.
181601_10150380578635234_923361_n.jpg

Close to my end goal. I did get thinner than this, but just looked like a bag of bones to be honest. Went too far.
284326_2138563316486_5062599_n.jpg

You can hella bet I'm going to be back on the 30day shred/insanity and dieting once baby #2 is here! ;)

Some pics for ya.

Month before I found out I was pregnant with DD1 -I'm far right.
15141_363645730170_6428842_n.jpg

During pregnancy
37987_10150243649120156_525446_n.jpg

About 3 stone down after pregnancy.
181601_10150380578635234_923361_n.jpg

Close to my end goal. I did get thinner than this, but just looked like a bag of bones to be honest. Went too far.
284326_2138563316486_5062599_n.jpg

You can hella bet I'm going to be back on the 30day shred/insanity and dieting once baby #2 is here! ;)

Wow! You looked great! So you did insanity with the 30 day shred? I have about 80lbs to lose

I can't find the pictures. :( I was backing loads up when the computer crashed and had to be reformatted. Lost loads of my niece too from when she was first born.:( Thought those had made it though. Sucks.

Best of luck.

I'm sorry you lost all those pictures! That really sucks :(

Thank you :) It was mostly 30 day shred and diet. I never did level 3 I just did level 1 in a morning and level 2 at night every day for about a year :-s

Then I did about 2 months of insanity last year. Not much of it though!

Best of luck.

I'm sorry you lost all those pictures! That really sucks :(

It does. :(

However, I really recommend it. I did it with a calorie controlled diet, eating 1500 calories a day. I found by eating lean meats, plenty of vegetables/fruits, eggs and wholemeal rice/pasta, I was able to have a very filling diet. I also used the principles of Slimming World, fill up on non-processed foods.

Thank you :) It was mostly 30 day shred and diet. I never did level 3 I just did level 1 in a morning and level 2 at night every day for about a year :-s

Then I did about 2 months of insanity last year. Not much of it though!

That was an incredible difference, well done.

Oh my god just tried the shred after reading this- video on Youtube- and ten minutes in and I feel like I'm dying. Wow I hate exercise! Gonna keep at it though, looks good.

Oh my god just tried the shred after reading this- video on Youtube- and ten minutes in and I feel like I'm dying. Wow I hate exercise! Gonna keep at it though, looks good.

I felt like that. Lol. The more you do it though, the 'easier' it becomes. By 'easier' I mean you know how much is left and you can persevere and can breath easier.

Finished it. Literally soaked and the colour of a tomato and I never go red! I couldn't even do the crunches or press ups properly :dohh:

I just did the second day of it and I think I might die! My legs are killing me! I honestly think the jumping jack are the worse! Big boobs=EXTREMELY PAINFUL! Going to stick it out though, after seeing those pictures I know there will be a light at the end of this horribly painful tunnel :haha:

For those with the DVD, is it just the three levels or does it change each day?

It's the same workout for every day. Level 1, 2 and 3 are the only difference.

A great sports bra was a life saver for me!

The crunches get easier but even after 90 days straight I still couldn't do a press up. My wrists would give out if I tried, even the modified one. I literally did them on all fours. :haha:

I've just started the Insanity Workout.....did the fit test on Tues (so embarassing!), then did one work out last night and another this afternoon. Feck me, I can't walk now!

I must have lost at least a stone in sweat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->